• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 stone

stone

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 05:01 PM

So far I confess to being rather disappointed with the new site. Not as easy to navigate as the old one. For example there is no search box on the front page so you have to go through several clicks to get to where you want to be. Maybe it will improve when it is finally completed.
While in grumbling mode does anybody find the music as annoying as I do. Must have heard "Can't sit down" about 100 times.
Stone

#2 Guest_Snout_*

Guest_Snout_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE(stone @ Feb 15 2007, 05:01 PM) View Post
So far I confess to being rather disappointed with the new site. Not as easy to navigate as the old one. For example there is no search box on the front page so you have to go through several clicks to get to where you want to be. Maybe it will improve when it is finally completed.
While in grumbling mode does anybody find the music as annoying as I do. Must have heard "Can't sit down" about 100 times.
Stone

It all seems a jumble at present. All these horrible symbols everywhere. God knows what they all mean. But perhaps we'll get used to it.
The music is a nightmare. It puts me off visiting the site.

#3 shakey

shakey

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:55 AM

I too find the music irritating - maybe it should change on a regular basis? wink.gif

#4 DavidB

DavidB

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:21 PM

It's taken a long time to get back to the previous standard but I still have to go through at least four different pages to find archived User Reviews of shows that have closed (useful to compare more recent views with mine).
On another point - what do I have to do to receive my copy of the magazine? Despite repeated requests I have not received a posted copy yet this year: Helen, please help!!!

#5 armadillo

armadillo

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:38 PM

I was a member a couple of years ago and only received one magazine. Judging my complaints on this site, my case wasn't unique. Lucky they're available in the foyers of most WE theatres!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users