6 replies to this topic

#1 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:52 PM

tickets for new booking period go on sale 10 march.

All info from ticketmasters website

Its a shame as I think its really time for this show to bow out, its going down hill rapidly. The stunt casting isnt really working, ive not heard any good reviews about the current cast.

#2 Haz

Haz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(Marius @ Feb 12 2007, 03:52 PM) View Post
Its a shame as I think its really time for this show to bow out, its going down hill rapidly. The stunt casting isnt really working, ive not heard any good reviews about the current cast.

The current cast only started last Tuesday, so they've not even been going a week yet!

They're contracted til November, I believe, with the option to extend til January.

whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

http://curtain-up.blogspot.com/

#3 Millie Dillmount

Millie Dillmount

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:18 PM

have to say i went along to the extra matinee on friday, and whilst we had andrew playfoot's nathan (have seen him before and he gets better!) i was very suprised at the rest of the cast. the new cast are good. i really liked claire sweeny (who i wasnt sure i was going to after what i had read on here) and thought that ben richards was a very strong sky - better singer and actor than adam copper who i really liked. lisa stokke was okay, but i was comparing her to kelly price. and whilst claire sweeny was good she wasnt a patch on sally ann tripplet!!

#4 Guest_stephane_*

Guest_stephane_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:17 PM

I heard fiddler with henry goodman is suppose to go in to fill the gap between g+d closing and grease opening!

#5 wds

wds

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:13 PM

The production wil either close on this date or a month before (or even way before if a filler does come in - but they are taking risks) Greae is being lined up at The Piccadilly...but with ancipation building around Grease getting heavy they have been looking at putting it into The Dominion...

#6 Blue

Blue

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:14 PM

I've always resisted seeing this show because its not really my cup of tea.

But then again do I want to go and see Grease again.

So many problems.

#7 Paul

Paul

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE(wds @ Feb 13 2007, 03:13 PM) View Post
but with ancipation building around Grease getting heavy they have been looking at putting it into The Dominion...

Oh gawd, here we go again... is it really that time of year where people start talking about WWRY closing already?

dry.gif
It's nice to be better, but it's better to be nice...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users