#2741 Sam4God

Sam4God

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

View Postensemblemillie, on 22 December 2011 - 03:08 AM, said:

As far as im aware georgie was on as Margot tonight, so either carly or gemma were on as elle, hope that helps!

Yeah, just saw Georgie's twitter. I wasn't at the show - but I'm guessing it was Gemma then.
WEST END: Wicked X80 | Billy Elliot X91 | Singin' In The Rain X25 | Avenue Q X16 | Legally Blonde X27 | Matilda X5 | The Lion King X5 | Sound of Music X1 | Les Miserables X5 | Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat X2 | We Will Rock You X4 | The 39 Steps X15 | Oliver X3 | Chicago X2 | Mamma Mia! X7 |  Hair X3 | Ghost Stories X1 | Jersey Boys X7 | Enron X1 | Blood Brothers X3 | All The Fun of the Fair X1 | Phantom of the Opera X5 | Flashdance X3 | Stomp X1 | Grease The Musical X3 | Sweet Charity X2 | The Woman In Black X2 | Priscilla X2 | Dreamboats and Petticoats X1 | The Glass Menagerie X1 | Love Never Dies X2 | Wizard of Oz X3 | Deathtrap X1 | Sister Act X5 | Love Story X2 | Ordinary Days X1 | End of the Rainbow X1 | Umbrellas of Cherbourg X3 | Flare Path X1 | Spelling Bee X1 | Shrek X7 | Thrill Me X1 | Lend Me A Tenor X2 | Ghost X3 | Betty Blue Eyes X1 | Rock of Ages X3 | Master Class X1 | One Man, Two Guv'nors X2 | Pitmen Painters X1 | Soho Cinders X2 | Spamalot x3 | Sweeney Todd X1 | Volcano X1 | Loserville X6 | Good Night Mr. Tom X1 | Scrooge X1 | Once X2 | A Chorus Line X5 | Curious Incident X2 | Beautiful Thing X1 | Merrily We Roll Along X1 | A Midsummer Night's Dream X2 | Book of Mormon X2 | From Here To Eternity X1 | Stephen Ward X1 | The Commitments X1 | I Can't Sing X2 | Dirty Rotten Scoundrels X1 | The Duck House X1

FRINGE: Smokey Joe's Cafe X1 | Tomorrow Morning X3 | Company X1 | The Kissing Dance X2 | Road Show X1 | Crazy For You X1 | The Belle's Stratagem X3 | Pippin X1 | Kissing Sid James X1 | Mack & Mabel X1 | Taboo X1 | Victor/Victoria X1 | Bully Boy X1 | Daddy Long Legs X1 | Merrily We Roll Along X1 | Lift X4 | Payback the Musical X1 | Candide X1 | The A to Z of Mrs P X1

BROADWAY: Wicked X1 | Newsies X1 | Annie X1

ON TOUR: Les Miserables (Barbican) X1 | Evita (Wimbledon) X1 | Annie (Woking) X1 | Hairspray (Woking) X1 | Avenue Q (Bromley) X2 | Avenue Q (Richmond) X2 | Avenue Q (Woking) X2 | Avenue Q (High Wycombe) X2 | Avenue Q (Southampton) X1 | Avenue Q (Milton Keynes) X1 | Avenue Q (Salford) X1 | Avenue Q (Cardiff) X1 | Avenue Q (Belfast) X1 | Avenue Q (Northampton) X2 | Jekyll & Hyde (Woking) X1 | Legally Blonde (Bristol) X2 | Legally Blonde (York) X1 | Legally Blonde (Glasgow) X1 | Legally Blonde (Edinburgh) X1 | Sister Act (Oxford) X1 | Legally Blonde (Wimbledon) X1 | Rent 20th Anniversary Concert X5 | West Side Story X1 | Wicked X10 | Seven Brides for Seven Brothers X1 | Fiddler on the Roof X1 | Fame X1 | Tonight's The Night X1

CHICHESTER: She Loves Me X3

OPEN AIR THEATRE: Crazy For You X1, Sound of Music X1

NATIONAL THEATRE: Welcome To Thebes X1 | London Road X1 | Curious Incident X1 | The Light Princess X1

OTHER: Vampirette (Manchester) X2, Loserville (Leeds) X1

#2742 Mathew

Mathew

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:59 AM

Saw the show last night with Gemma on as Elle and she was excellent  - I really liked her portrayl.  I like Carly too, but as I said was very impressed by Gemma and hope to catch her on as Elle in the next few months.  

A few other understudies on last night too, all of whom were excellent, I don't have the sheet in front of me, but as I remember Ross Hunter  was on for Warner, Jane for Brooke, Sorelle Marsh for Paullette and Tara Young for Serena.   Jane seemed to be very busy!

I've seen the show a few times now but have to say last night was one of my favourite perfrmances.  Very enthusiatic audience too

#2743 Rozzi Rainbow

Rozzi Rainbow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

I went on Saturday afternoon and think I saw the same understudies as you. I too really liked Gemma as Elle, glad I got to see her. I also liked Sorelle as Paulette, and loved Ross as Warner - that was the main reason I went :rolleyes: Jane was very busy in this show as well, the three times I've been since cast change I've always seen her as Brooke - does Tamara not do Saturdays?

Overall, even with the swings on, they ended up being one boy and one girl down. Henry was covering both Ross and Lincoln, who was also off, so in the Harvard entrance scene there were only two professors. In the court scene, one of the girls played the journalist. It wasn't noticeable to me anywhere where they were a girl down, they still had the stenographer in the second court scene, which I've read gets cut when they're really short. It sounded like a lot of people were off sick, so everyone did very well covering for each other. I always enjoy seeing understudies for different roles, so this show was great to see.
"Seek salvation in the place of living rock.
A bright bright star will show the way.
Go to where the champions played."

#2744 greeny11

greeny11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:13 PM

Sean Mulligan is back tonight covering his old ensemble track.  Ruthie is also on as Paulette through until Wednesday

#2745 samsam1985

samsam1985

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

Saw the show on Tuesday evening and was so so impressed by the understudy Paulette. What a voice. The ending of her main song was incredible when she hit the top note and then finished with an even higher note!

Rest of the show looked very sharp and in great shape. Shame about the audience who were very quiet.

#2746 Haz23

Haz23

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:12 PM

There's rumors circulating Twitter that Legally Blonde will close in March. Is this true?
Broadway: Avenue Q; Newsies; The Phantom of the Opera.

London's West End: Wicked x3; War Horse; The Phantom of the Opera; Jersey Boys x3; Sister Act; Lend Me A Tenor; Betty Blue Eyes; Legally Blonde; Les Miserables x2; A Chorus Line; The Book of Mormon; The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

UK Tour: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat; Annie; Blood Brothers x2; We Will Rock You; Sister Act; South Pacific; Chicago; Starlight Express; Hairspray; Priscilla Queen of the Desert; Cats; Carnaby Street; Seven Brides for Seven Brothers; Ghost; Singin' in the Rain x2; Stomp.

#2747 drmaplewood

drmaplewood

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:21 AM

Anyone dayseated for this recently on a weekday? Wondering how early to arrive to secure the 10 tickets.

#2748 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

View PostHaz23, on 14 January 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

There's rumors circulating Twitter that Legally Blonde will close in March. Is this true?

News to me - can you post some of the tweets/accounts? Might provide an idea whether it's more authentic or not.

#2749 djp

djp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostDanielWhit, on 15 January 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

News to me - can you post some of the tweets/accounts? Might provide an idea whether it's more authentic or not.

Indeed what twitters? Some of the cast  have twittered recently  that they are going on 7 April or implied that - in what looks like  a substantial cast change, so it would be new  news to them to. The site shows lots of seats already unavailable when when I looked at the end of april - that may, or may  not, be sales already made or allocations?

#2750 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

View Postdrmaplewood, on 15 January 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

Anyone dayseated for this recently on a weekday? Wondering how early to arrive to secure the 10 tickets.

Rather quiet - 9.30am would certainly be enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users