#2901 djp

djp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

View PostRozzi Rainbow, on 29 March 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

<br />I saw this on Saturday afternoon for probably the last time in London as I have no plans to go down again before May :-( The show was busier than the past few times I've been, just a shame it's taken posting closing notices to get the audience figures up. I got a good day seat in the circle - would have had to sit near the back of the stalls, have been able to get mid to front stalls the past few times. <br /><br />All the cast were fab as always. I was pleased to get to see Sorelle as Paulette again, I enjoyed her performance the first time round. Nice to see Jane as the Mom after seeing her as Brooke and Enid the past couple of times. Also good to see Aoife again, although I do sympathise with Tamara. A few of the ensemble were off as they're all fitting their remaining holidays in, so I missed a couple of people who I'd have liked to have seen again. <br /><br />I'm glad the tour is still carrying on, will have to find a few places to go and see it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

If thats the matinee on the  24th I saw the same show. Stalls looked pretty much full and there were people in the circle too. Lots of first timers in again judging from responses and talking to people around me,  and some big female groups, a la Hairspray. The stalls were full the last thursday matinee I went to too - makes you wonder what could become a long stayer these days, if Legally can't make the tranistion.

Everyone seemed to be going out in style. I thought it was very sharp and energetic, and they finally have got the music levels  right for the opening number. The characters who came in at the last cast change were all looking good. Carley I think is doing a great job -  channelling Sheridan sometimes  and still adding her own laughs - particularly in act two. Aoife was  looking, skipping  and sounding fantastic. Sorelle plays Paulette  straighter than Natalie -  but she's got the wow factor in her vocal too. Shame if Peter won't make the last few shows, as he's been there being slapped and holding the plot together, in assorted shades, of menace and badness, throughout. He deserves a great send off.

#2902 USfriend

USfriend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

It is so sad that Legally Blonde is ending. I hope the producers find a way to bring it back soon... the West End will be a lot less fun without it.

#2903 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

I wouldn't worry too much - it's on tour until at least September and seems to be starting to do weekly stops so they'll cover a lot of ground quickly.

#2904 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

I'm going on Saturday night - should hopefully be a good night :)Wonder if they'll do a muck-up matinee ?

Hopefully the evening will be a Full House

#2905 djp

djp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

View Postisabel, on 02 April 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

<br />I'm going on Saturday night - should hopefully be a good night :)Wonder if they'll do a muck-up matinee ?<br /><br />Hopefully the evening will be a Full House<br />
<br /><br /><br />

There's always been one before at cast changes or when Elle has changed. With everyone going it could be mega.....

#2906 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

There's always a muck up at cast change or when one of the main cast leaves. It will be a mega muck up Saturday. Can't wait.

#2907 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostZippy, on 02 April 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

<br />There's always a muck up at cast change or when one of the main cast leaves. It will be a mega muck up Saturday. Can't wait.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Aahhh tempted to go see the matinee aswell now .. But depends if i can find any cheap seats anywhere !

#2908 Mark_E

Mark_E

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2345 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Tonight's closing performance was quite spectacular! A great send off to a great show!

#2909 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostMark_E, on 07 April 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

Tonight's closing performance was quite spectacular! A great send off to a great show!

Can we have some more details if possible Mark_E? I was really disappointed as I had to go last night because I was busy tonight so any further information would be massively appreciated. :)

#2910 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

*double post*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users