2917 replies to this topic

#2911 Mark_E

Mark_E

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2345 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

It was just such a slick performance. Faultless! Lovely speech from Chris at the end, and Laurence and Nell brought onto stage. Was just very enjoyable

#2912 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1093 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Really enjoyed tonight show :) What a great send off the cast had - great atmosphere.During the Seeches Carley took her tiny Dog off stage, then returned without it. Guess it was doing a wee or something lol. Thought it was lovely how the Orchestra got a mention, and all the backstage crew came onto the stage :)

#2913 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3760 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

I never saw it at the Savoy, but I have booked for the UK tour since it is coming so near me. How do the two compare? I understand the London version was v scaled set wise from Broadway. Is the UK tour even smaller?

#2914 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

Carly and Stephen made last night for me, they were fantastic.

#2915 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

The UK Tour is even cheaper than the WE - no Deltu Nu house, scenery a little flimsy but it is almost a carbon copy of the WE production.

Great fun though!
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#2916 The Wicked Blonde

The Wicked Blonde

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

Going to miss this show so so much! Finding it hard to believe it has now gone! I think Legally Blonde was one of the most underrated shows ever in the West End. Omigod you guys will be in my head for the rest of my life. Hopefully the tour will extend and go into 2013, i think it will be a shame for such an amazing show to just disappear!

It must be strange for Jane, Lucy & Chris who were with the show for the full run. But I am sure the cast will pop up in lots of things in the coming years as they are all super talented!

Also I thought LB fans would want to know ex cast members Richard Fleeshman, Lee Mead, Denise Van Outen, Tamara Wall and of course Sheridan Smith have been nominated in West End Frame's poll to see who people want to return to the West End. There's only a week left to vote and I hope Legally Blonde does well!!!

**snaps**

finally would like to say i have loved reading this forum over Legally Blonde's run and it has been amazing to read other people's opinions and find out all of the goings on at the Savoy, going to miss this show so much!

#2917 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

View PostThe Wicked Blonde, on 08 April 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

It must be strange for Jane, Lucy & Chris who were with the show for the full run.

And Sorelle!

#2918 createthedream

createthedream

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:21 AM

one of the LB backstage crew from the savoy posted this video on twitter last night. its a music video with some of the cast dancing. all filed backstage at the savoy. its quite good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users