Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Moving, sleeping, eating, not being here

Gender says 'not telling' but, clue: I own some Y chromosomes

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE(musicmancjay @ May 4 2007, 10:26 AM) View Post
Sold out within half an hour... 100 tickets now on ebay for coming up to 1200... I have one upset and slightly peeved housemate who wanted two top price tickets!!

Ticketmaster have top-price seats available, side view though
Turn up the signal... wipe out the noise

#12 musicmancjay

musicmancjay

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE(pesa @ May 4 2007, 11:01 AM) View Post
They have put the 21st July on sale too now, have you tried for that date, SEE are selling the shows too.

yeah thanks. he managed to get two for the added date.x
"Just when he should have been lying, he's telling the truth!"

#13 Glenn65

Glenn65

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:25 PM

Last time she came she spent the whole time reading the songs and the audience "banter" off an autocue. I won't be wasting my money. I doubt I'd shell out 600 to see Callas and Caruso sing together....

The last time Barbra visited London she did in fact use autocues. However, she was never really looking at them and she even commented to the audience that inbetween songs they switched them off. So all the crap about audience banter is utter newspaper tripe! How on earth could Barbra predict what people were going to shout out - grow up!!! I was third row centre at Wembley - the autocues were clearly visible to me, however only whilst she sang. For those who wonder why, she once forgot her words during a song in Central Park, she felt humiliated and thus she uses them now.

I shall be there on the 18th and 22nd with my 250 tickets enjoying the greatest talent on the planet - my opinion - you don't have to agree!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users