369 replies to this topic

#21 theatre*fairy

theatre*fairy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:21 AM

This tuesday obviously baring illness (of which Glenn Carter has been away with for a fw days ) you should have full cast with the only changes being Scott monello as Frankie and possibly Kieran Jae as Bob. hope this helps xx
Tommy: OK, very important. There are two types of women, type A and type B. You listenin'?
Frankie:  Yeah.
Tommy:OK, type A. They're real easy. Jump right into bed witcha. Then later on, they bust your balls. Type B. First, they play hard to get. Then later on, they bust your balls.
Frankie: I don't get it.
Tommy:Don't worry, you will.

#22 prawna

prawna

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:58 PM

Kieran starts his Bobby run later in the week. It should be Stephen Ashfield on Tuesday. Joseph Prouse is off next week so you will have a different Norm Waxman. Think Simon Adkins has some holiday soon to but I can't remember when that starts.

None of them are allowed to take any time off over Christmas so everyone with holiday left is taking it soon.

#23 theatre*fairy

theatre*fairy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:04 PM

yeah sorry i knew about Joseph...i swore i typed it down..obviously didnt though...lol. oh well.

I would love to see James Winter as Bob Gaudio but my dream would to be to see Christopher D Hunt in the role....i know in any show they always go to the 1st understudy when people are away on hols but would be awesome if some of the lown downs in the understudies got a chance once in a while....have just seen Mark isherwood as tommy and that is why i am writing this as he is awesome and never gets the chance to play this role.
Tommy: OK, very important. There are two types of women, type A and type B. You listenin'?
Tommy:OK, type A. They're real easy. Jump right into bed witcha. Then later on, they bust your balls. Type B. First, they play hard to get. Then later on, they bust your balls.

#24 Guest_angel eyes_*

Guest_angel eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE(supa* @ Jan 2 2010, 01:25 PM) View Post
smile.gif Well tina, me love, i thinks its great, and i may be joining you, i want to get in as many performances as poss before cast change, and i really want to see all 4 together as much as posse too, i've been 4 times and only seen all 4 principles (inc Ryan) once!

It is on this, (and because i don't thrust the info i get from the box office anymore, after being told cast change was on the saturday and booking some very expensive seats, for that to be wrong, and now going to miss the last day-   angry.gif  )
That i was wondering if you knew who is on on tuesday night? for my first 2010 show, or of anyone else knows would you be kind enough to share?
Thanks very much and i hope everyone has an amazing 2010  biggrin.gif

After reading this previous post, it has somewhat confused me a little, it's probably just me being stupid and not reading this right, but can someone please confirm the date for some of the casts last show?

Thanks  smile.gif

#25 theatre*fairy

theatre*fairy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:31 AM

Sunday 14th March. But last thing i did know the tickets were selling fast so i dont even know if there are tickets still avaliable best thing is if you wanted tickets for that day to phone the theatre and see what the best is they can offer.

#26 Guest_angel eyes_*

Guest_angel eyes_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE(theatre*fairy @ Jan 4 2010, 10:31 AM) View Post
Sunday 14th March. But last thing i did know the tickets were selling fast so i dont even know if there are tickets still avaliable best thing is if you wanted tickets for that day to phone the theatre and see what the best is they can offer.

Thanks smile.gif I thought that was the date but was double checking, just booked, somehow managed to get front row of dress circle, just off centre. Not where I'd normally sit but taking my mum as a surprise and she prefers sitting there smile.gif xx

#27 Guilty Pleasure

Guilty Pleasure

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

Wish I could go but have a good time!

#28 Tina

Tina

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

Simon's holiday isnt until February 14th and that is (in his words) always subject to change, first cover is Christopher D Hunt.
Kieran's run as Bobby doesnt start until this Friday, that will be for 10 days, which covers Stephen Ashfield's holiday
Joseph Prouse is now off for (I think) a week starting from today, first cover is Ben Wheeler.
Thats the only hols I am aware of, so as Heather says, barring ill health, you should have a full cast.

Heather, you will get your chance to see James Winter as Bobby after cast change, as he will now be first cover, hes just had confirmation of this.  I do hope Chris gets a chance, but its like you said, it goes in order, so it is unlikely.
Chasing the music, trying to get home.......
Seeee ya George..... See ya sunshine.... w****nker!
I hate you! You're a b*stard! ..... Ohhhhhh sh*t!
I've seen the real world from my caravan window...... and they can keep it!

West End: - Jersey Boys x 178 - Billy Elliot x 52 - All The Fun Of The Fair x 40 - WWRY x 7 - Charlie & The Chocolate Factory x 6 - Rock Of Ages x 6 - Legally Blonde x 6 - Avenue Q x 5  -  Mamma Mia x 5 - Les Miserables x 3 - Oliver! x 3 - Dirty Dancing x 3 - Book Of Mormon x 2 - The Commitments x 2 - Blood Brothers x 2 - Priscilla: Queen Of The Desert x 2 - Dreamboats & Petticoats x 2 - The Fantasticks x 1 - Grease x 1 - Thriller: Live x 1 - Shout x 1 - Wet Weather Cover x 1 - The Woman In Black x 1 - Tap Dogs x 1 - Sister Act x 1 - Wicked x 1 - Hamlet x 1 - Flashdance x 1 - Love Never Dies x 1 - Shrek: The Musical x 1 - Ghost Stories x 1 - Lend Me A Tenor x 1 - Ghost: The Musical x 1 - Cool Hand Luke x 1 - Backbeat x 1 - Crazy For You x 1 - Singing In The Rain x 1 - Our Boys x 1 - Seussical x 1 - Tailor Made Man x 1 - Merrily We Roll Along x 1 - Once: The Musical x 1 - I Can't Sing x 1

Broadway: - Jersey Boys x 2 - Anything Goes x 1 - Priscilla QOTD x 1 - Memphis x 1 - Mary Poppins x 1

Off Broadway: - Rent x 1 - Avenue Q x 1

Fringe: - Bent x 2 - Bright Lights, Big City x 1 - Salad Days x 1 - Ordinary Days x 1 - Company x 1 - Thrill Me x 2 (1 x Tristan Bates, 1 x New Players/Charing X Theatre) - Jest End x 1 - Doctor Faustus x 1 - Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered x 1 - The Hothouse x 1

Tour: - Evita x 2 (Bromley) - Blood Brothers x 1 (Coventry) - Monkee Business x 1 (Manchester) - Jesus Christ Superstar (O2 London) x 1

Regional: - Sound Of Music (Stevenage) x 1 - Cinderella (Liverpool) x 1 - Aladdin (Milton Keynes) x 1 - Cinderella (Watford) x 1

#29 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

Any news if Jye is staying on after cast change?  Would love it if he were bumped up to alternate.

#30 Guilty Pleasure

Guilty Pleasure

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:16 PM

As far as I am aware, Jye is not leaving at cast change, however this could be wrong. I haven't heard otherwise, but please don't hold me to it! Lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users