#341 Tina

Tina

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:57 PM

View PostHaz23, on 10 November 2010 - 04:16 PM, said:

I'd love to see James be bumped up to Gaudio if Stephen did leave; he's brilliant!

In regards to the 'names' that have been rumoured for the role, Jonathan Ansell could actually potentially work if he brushed up on his acting skills. He's certainly got the voice and the presence for the role. I wasn't 100% convinced by Lee Mead's performance in Wicked and thought he would be a rather odd choice for Gaudio? :huh: I've never seen Ray Quinn but I think he wouldn't be a good choice either, as he doesn't look the part, and he isn't very tall! No idea what he's like vocally.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see until its been officially confirmed.

Sad, sad times....... James has confirmed he is leaving, will not be taking over as Gaudio..... I am beyond gutted :( :( :(
Chasing the music, trying to get home.......
Seeee ya George..... See ya sunshine.... w****nker!
I hate you! You're a b*stard! ..... Ohhhhhh sh*t!
I've seen the real world from my caravan window...... and they can keep it!

West End: - Jersey Boys x 178 - Billy Elliot x 52 - All The Fun Of The Fair x 40 - WWRY x 7 - Charlie & The Chocolate Factory x 6 - Rock Of Ages x 6 - Legally Blonde x 6 - Avenue Q x 5  -  Mamma Mia x 5 - Les Miserables x 3 - Oliver! x 3 - Dirty Dancing x 3 - Book Of Mormon x 2 - The Commitments x 2 - Blood Brothers x 2 - Priscilla: Queen Of The Desert x 2 - Dreamboats & Petticoats x 2 - The Fantasticks x 1 - Grease x 1 - Thriller: Live x 1 - Shout x 1 - Wet Weather Cover x 1 - The Woman In Black x 1 - Tap Dogs x 1 - Sister Act x 1 - Wicked x 1 - Hamlet x 1 - Flashdance x 1 - Love Never Dies x 1 - Shrek: The Musical x 1 - Ghost Stories x 1 - Lend Me A Tenor x 1 - Ghost: The Musical x 1 - Cool Hand Luke x 1 - Backbeat x 1 - Crazy For You x 1 - Singing In The Rain x 1 - Our Boys x 1 - Seussical x 1 - Tailor Made Man x 1 - Merrily We Roll Along x 1 - Once: The Musical x 1 - I Can't Sing x 1

Broadway: - Jersey Boys x 2 - Anything Goes x 1 - Priscilla QOTD x 1 - Memphis x 1 - Mary Poppins x 1

Off Broadway: - Rent x 1 - Avenue Q x 1

Fringe: - Bent x 2 - Bright Lights, Big City x 1 - Salad Days x 1 - Ordinary Days x 1 - Company x 1 - Thrill Me x 2 (1 x Tristan Bates, 1 x New Players/Charing X Theatre) - Jest End x 1 - Doctor Faustus x 1 - Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered x 1 - The Hothouse x 1

Tour: - Evita x 2 (Bromley) - Blood Brothers x 1 (Coventry) - Monkee Business x 1 (Manchester) - Jesus Christ Superstar (O2 London) x 1

Regional: - Sound Of Music (Stevenage) x 1 - Cinderella (Liverpool) x 1 - Aladdin (Milton Keynes) x 1 - Cinderella (Watford) x 1

#342 Haz23

Haz23

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:42 PM

Oh that is sad :( March 13th is going to be a very tough day!
Broadway: Avenue Q; Newsies; The Phantom of the Opera.

London's West End: Wicked x3; War Horse; The Phantom of the Opera; Jersey Boys x3; Sister Act; Lend Me A Tenor; Betty Blue Eyes; Legally Blonde; Les Miserables x2; A Chorus Line; The Book of Mormon; The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

UK Tour: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat; Annie; Blood Brothers x2; We Will Rock You; Sister Act; South Pacific; Chicago; Starlight Express; Hairspray; Priscilla Queen of the Desert; Cats; Carnaby Street; Seven Brides for Seven Brothers; Ghost; Singin' in the Rain x2; Stomp.

#343 JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

Booked my tickets too. Will be a very sad night. Its hard to imagine anyone else in stephens role, when your so used to seeing him, same with the others.  
Does anyone know about Ryan? is he staying or is he going?

#344 Tina

Tina

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

View PostJerseyGirl, on 18 November 2010 - 06:58 PM, said:

Booked my tickets too. Will be a very sad night. Its hard to imagine anyone else in stephens role, when your so used to seeing him, same with the others.  
Does anyone know about Ryan? is he staying or is he going?

Ryan has not confirmed either way, I wouldnt be suprised if he left though..... we'll have to see.
i'm going to miss Jye most of all, he is by far and away my favourite Frankie, it was hard enough to say goodbye to my favourite Bobby at the last cast change :(  (*sniffle* I still miss Kieran), but I had the fact that Jye was staying to console me........
cant imagine the show, with such a massive change to the cast.
Chasing the music, trying to get home.......
Seeee ya George..... See ya sunshine.... w****nker!
I hate you! You're a b*stard! ..... Ohhhhhh sh*t!
I've seen the real world from my caravan window...... and they can keep it!

West End: - Jersey Boys x 178 - Billy Elliot x 52 - All The Fun Of The Fair x 40 - WWRY x 7 - Charlie & The Chocolate Factory x 6 - Rock Of Ages x 6 - Legally Blonde x 6 - Avenue Q x 5  -  Mamma Mia x 5 - Les Miserables x 3 - Oliver! x 3 - Dirty Dancing x 3 - Book Of Mormon x 2 - The Commitments x 2 - Blood Brothers x 2 - Priscilla: Queen Of The Desert x 2 - Dreamboats & Petticoats x 2 - The Fantasticks x 1 - Grease x 1 - Thriller: Live x 1 - Shout x 1 - Wet Weather Cover x 1 - The Woman In Black x 1 - Tap Dogs x 1 - Sister Act x 1 - Wicked x 1 - Hamlet x 1 - Flashdance x 1 - Love Never Dies x 1 - Shrek: The Musical x 1 - Ghost Stories x 1 - Lend Me A Tenor x 1 - Ghost: The Musical x 1 - Cool Hand Luke x 1 - Backbeat x 1 - Crazy For You x 1 - Singing In The Rain x 1 - Our Boys x 1 - Seussical x 1 - Tailor Made Man x 1 - Merrily We Roll Along x 1 - Once: The Musical x 1 - I Can't Sing x 1

Broadway: - Jersey Boys x 2 - Anything Goes x 1 - Priscilla QOTD x 1 - Memphis x 1 - Mary Poppins x 1

Off Broadway: - Rent x 1 - Avenue Q x 1

Fringe: - Bent x 2 - Bright Lights, Big City x 1 - Salad Days x 1 - Ordinary Days x 1 - Company x 1 - Thrill Me x 2 (1 x Tristan Bates, 1 x New Players/Charing X Theatre) - Jest End x 1 - Doctor Faustus x 1 - Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered x 1 - The Hothouse x 1

Tour: - Evita x 2 (Bromley) - Blood Brothers x 1 (Coventry) - Monkee Business x 1 (Manchester) - Jesus Christ Superstar (O2 London) x 1

Regional: - Sound Of Music (Stevenage) x 1 - Cinderella (Liverpool) x 1 - Aladdin (Milton Keynes) x 1 - Cinderella (Watford) x 1

#345 MaddyB

MaddyB

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:27 PM

I was so sad to hear James was going as well...... Any word on Scott?

I've been checking out all the waterproof mascaras as I know I'm going to cry.

Our tickets are for the matinee on Sunday.... if anyone went last cast change/final show did anything happen with regards to mentioning people leaving etc, I'd hate to think I wouldn't get the opportunity to show my appreciation for all the joy the guys have brought me beyond the usual standing ovation for the 4 leads

#346 Rain

Rain

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:43 PM

Sad James is leaving, he really deserved Gaudio. :(

#347 RagDoll

RagDoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:43 AM

View PostMaddyB, on 19 November 2010 - 06:27 PM, said:

if anyone went last cast change/final show did anything happen with regards to mentioning people leaving etc, I'd hate to think I wouldn't get the opportunity to show my appreciation for all the joy the guys have brought me beyond the usual standing ovation for the 4 leads

The last cast change was amazing, audience were ten times as lively as they usually are and it's a great atmosphere.  There's speeches and tears at the end and you get to show your appreciation!

#348 MaddyB

MaddyB

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 11:48 AM

Ragdoll, thank you so much for the reply, will definitely be bringing a box of tissues!

#349 MaddyB

MaddyB

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

Simon has just twittered that he is going too.... I am so so sad that they are all moving on, as understandable as it is that they would want to

#350 RagDoll

RagDoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:26 PM

It's sad to see people go but really exciting to see a cast and changes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users