• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Viewer

Viewer

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:44 AM

Hi - possibly old news now BUT having seen Sophie in SOM on 7th March - and NOT AT ALL DISAPPOINTED I MIGHT ADD - SHE WAS OUTSTANDING! - See tickets have now written to me to offer me a free return to see Connie between 14th October and 31st December. Letter arrived Saturday, booked Monday and tickets here today! Excellent service, excellent seats for a Friday night performance in half term, but being snapped up fast!

4 of us going back to see show again, and bought 1 more ticket for birthday surprise for my daughter

The free return offer was for performances Monday 5th March to the evening of 7th inclusive, the beginning of Connies 2 week break; from 8th apparently theatre goers were offered exchanges. Lucky us! Albeit somewhat unfair to others I guess, but not much comes free in life nowadays so we are delighted to go back and see this show again!

Just thought worth posting in case other ticket agencies hadn't been as efficient in sorting this.

#2 Bad Idea Bear

Bad Idea Bear

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:36 AM

Did you actually complain at the time about Connie not being in the show?

#3 Viewer

Viewer

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE(Bad Idea Bear @ May 2 2007, 10:36 AM) View Post
Did you actually complain at the time about Connie not being in the show?

No - I didn't complain at all! loved the show, and Sophie Bould was OUTSTANDING! In fact, I am not convinced Connie could perform this role to such a high standard, but will try and reserve judgement. The pledge to allow audiences a free return was posted on the London Palladium web site on Thurs 8th March, from which point theatre goers were offered exchanges, so the pledge applied to those who saw the show Monday - Weds evening inclusive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users