Orlando Bloom to take to the stage in London!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:17 AM

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/107920.html

He gets quite a lot of negative press for his acting abilities but I actually really like him, thought he was really good in Elizabethtown and Kingdom of Heaven. Hope its true

#2 hedge_hog

hedge_hog

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:25 AM

OMG I soooo want this to happen

#3 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:42 PM

The only thing he can do is be hot & cute (which is fine)... seeing the trend nowadays is film stars opening/starring in a play/musical for a short period of time... I don't see why not Orlando... I want him to take over Dan Radcliffe  rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif

#4 hedge_hog

hedge_hog

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

I wouldn't judge on his acting abilities so hastily. He's a trained stage actor, after all. I find that he's been quite good in at least two of his films actually. Looking forward to seeing him in In Celebration

#5 theatre*fairy

theatre*fairy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:48 PM

Booked tickets for this.... cant wait. love orlando as an actor so hopefully hell prove the critics wrong and perform brilliantly.
Tommy: OK, very important. There are two types of women, type A and type B. You listenin'?
Frankie:  Yeah.
Tommy:OK, type A. They're real easy. Jump right into bed witcha. Then later on, they bust your balls. Type B. First, they play hard to get. Then later on, they bust your balls.
Frankie: I don't get it.
Tommy:Don't worry, you will.

#6 Ash87

Ash87

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE(theatre*fairy @ Jun 9 2007, 01:48 PM) View Post
Booked tickets for this.... cant wait. love orlando as an actor so hopefully hell prove the critics wrong and perform brilliantly.

went to see in celebration - orlando was good. i was really impressed, im not really a huge fan of his but this was really good. id recommend it to all!!

#7 Bee

Bee

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 07:11 PM

Does anyone know if Orlando comes out of the stage door after matinee performances (we are going on a saturday) and if he does is it still mad there??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users