#71 John_Rebus

John_Rebus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:33 PM

View PostMS1995, on 02 June 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Rachel's debut album is being released on the 22nd July, titled 'The Reason'! I can't wait!

Just preordered my copy.

Her new website already lists the tracks - or at least some letters.

1, THE REASON

2, SMALL BUMP

3, STONE COLD SOBER

4, NO ONE BUT YOU

5, MY IMMORTAL

6, ONE NIGHT ONLY

7, I ' _ L   _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _
I'll Cover You?

8, _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ Y
Defying Gravity?

9, GONE TOO SOON

10, _ O _ _ _ _   _ E _ _ _ _

Any idea which of them could be which song? I have a feeling that track 8 will be DEFYING GRAVITY. I was really hoping she'd record No good deed and not DG...

/Edit: I edited people's guesses in blue

Edited by John_Rebus, 28 June 2013 - 07:30 PM.

"Some People are Worth Melting For." - Olaf, Snowman

#72 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

Is she doing her own songs or all covers?

#73 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

A mixture I believe!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#74 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

No One But You fits for track 4...

And track 5 has an L as the last letter if that helps anyone guess!

#75 ajkb7926

ajkb7926

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

track six could possibly be - one night only

#76 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'll Cover You from Rent is the only thing I can think of that fits for track 7, but it would be a bit of a strange choice for a solo female vocalist so I'm more inclined to think that track's an original song.

#77 ajkb7926

ajkb7926

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if louise was on the cd. Maybe thats what her and marks announcement was about? I know its a bit far fetched though.

#78 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

I think track 5 may be "My Immortal" by Evanescence but it could possibly be an original song. Looking forward to hearing the album (and going to her concert) :)
Seen (theatre): Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 19), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

#79 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

View PostTettekete, on 05 June 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

I think track 5 may be "My Immortal" by Evanescence

I would love it if that's true!

#80 Tettekete

Tettekete

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Theatre and travel

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Looks like it is true! So far the tracks announced have been "The Reason", "No One But You" and "My Immortal". Excited isn't the word for it! Evanescence was my favourite band as a 14 year old, hahaha. :P
Seen (theatre): Wicked (Scheveningen, The Netherlands x6), Wicked (London x 19), We Will Rock You (London x3), Les Miserables (London x 1), The Phantom of the Opera (London x1), Rock of Ages (London x 1), Romeo et Juliette (Takarazuka Revue, Japan x 5), Studio54 (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), For Whom The Bell Tolls (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x1), Nova Bossa Nova/Meguriai wa Futatabi (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x2), Nijinsky (Takarazuka Revue, Japan, x3), 9 to 5: The Musical (UK Tour, Sunderland x1), RENT in Concert (Newcastle x1), Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour, Sunderland x 1)

Seen (concerts, etc): Willemijn Verkaik "As I Am" solo concert at the AFAS Circustheater (2012), West End Eurovision 2013, Rachel Tucker at the St James Theatre studio, Scott Alan at the O2, Andrew Lippa at the St James Theatre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users