Tasha Sheridan (ex-sophie Mamma Mia!) Is Doing A Caberet June 3rd!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 brightlights

brightlights

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:06 AM

Just found out that Tasha Sheridan - who played Sophie in Mamma Mia! before the current cast change (she played Sophie from March 2006 until March 3rd this year)  - is doing a cabaret at Jermyn Street Theatre on June 3rd with Sarah Lark (also ex-Mamma Mia!)!!

This should be a really good night!! I loved the way Tasha played Sophie - she has a great voice and her acting was superb. Sarah Lark has also understudied and played Sophie - I saw her play the role once and she was also a good Sophie. It says on the Jermyn Street Theatre website that Marianne Benedict (currently in WWRY) is with them also. She was on for Killer Queen not all that long ago and she was amazing!

Got my tickets this evening - as it only holds a small number wanted to make sure I've got them! Really looking forward to seeing Tasha again!

Copied this from the Jermyn Street Theatre site - hope that's ok web ed?!

SUNDAY CABARET
3rd June at 7.30pm
Sarah Lark & Tasha Sheridan in Cabaret
with Marianne Benedict
Tickets 15.00 12.00 concessions
To Book call the Box Office on 0207 287 2875

#2 brightlights

brightlights

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:50 PM

Last night's cabaret was amazing!! I hadn't seen any of them in cabaret before so had no idea what they would do ............ all I can say is WOW!! The whole evening was a real joy .... they were not only amazing singers, but were really funny, and very clever with how they linked everything together.

Marianne Benedict is also one talented lady ..... plays piano, sings AND writes her own songs. If it wasn't for the fact she is so lovely, you would positively hate her!!

Tasha showed how versatile she is and that she can belt - her voice is sensational. I know how talented she is from seeing her play Sophie in MM, but as all the songs are ABBA you have no idea what else she can do. Last night she certainly showed us!

Sarah is so little, but she has a great voice and is very funny. She reminds me of a younger good looking version of Sandy Toksvig!! (sorry Sandy and sorry if I've spelt your name wrong!!).

An added bonus was Gareth Chart singing a couple of numbers with them - he was hilarious! He and Tasha did an AMAZING duet from Tick, Tock, Boom (think that's right) - SO polished and what acting skills they both have!

They had the audience eating out of their hands and I know it's not just me that hopes we are going to see a lot more of them in the very near future! Bravo to you all!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users