Alice Coulhard

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Andrew_*

Guest_Andrew_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:06 AM

Alice Coulthard is really excellent in Keeler at the Gatehouse,truly beautiful and talented whom I think will become a massive star.

#2 Guest_Stevie_*

Guest_Stevie_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE(Andrew @ Feb 18 2007, 08:06 AM) View Post
Alice Coulthard is really excellent in Keeler at the Gatehouse,truly beautiful and talented whom I think will become a massive star.

I agree and  she looked very good in the buff!!

Keeler is a very good play I thought, the only let down is the truly uncorfatble seats at the Gatehouse!

#3 deluded munchkin

deluded munchkin

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE(Andrew @ Feb 18 2007, 08:06 AM) View Post

Sorry I disagree - she is very attractive but looked particularly uncomfortable with the role. Keeler was a strong confident young lady at that age with little if any reservations - certainly with her looks and body, sadly I felt Coulthard was a little too self aware for the role.

As for the seats - there's a few other venues that are alot more uncomfortable including the Choc Factory - but we seem to allow them so much slack!!

#4 Guest_bogart_*

Guest_bogart_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE(deluded munchkin @ Feb 21 2007, 05:18 PM) View Post
Sorry I disagree - she is very attractive but looked particularly uncomfortable with the role. Keeler was a strong confident young lady at that age with little if any reservations - certainly with her looks and body, sadly I felt Coulthard was a little too self aware for the role.

As for the seats - there's a few other venues that are alot more uncomfortable including the Choc Factory - but we seem to allow them so much slack!!

I thought Alice was very believable and for a first stage performance showed up many of her more experienced colleagues,having not met Keeler but I assume you have Munchkin in 1961!,I thought her portrayal was very sexy and confident and made me believe in her and think we wil see alot more of Miss Alice Coulthard.

the seats are okay and the tickets are not over 45 pounds like most of the west end and its poor legroom and worn out seats!

#5 jael

jael

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

Alice Coulthard is back playing the role in a touring production of Keeler.

Play dates here - http://keelertheplay.co.uk/tour.asp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users