• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 whittlebot

whittlebot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Theatre! Film Music (the music composed for films) Off-road cycling. Hiking. And restaurant evenings in the company of a few close friends.

Posted 27 May 2007 - 06:28 PM

...as I remember it. Can't steel myself to see anything there now that it's called The Trafalgar Studios. DO they resemble the shoe boxes of a multi-screen cinema?

#2 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Theatre, cats and photography principally.

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

The Trafalgar Studios are in the former Whitehall Theatre - the main one is more or less the former theatre extended down to a raised level stage from the circle, but with many of the decorative features hidden, the smaller one is under the balcony.

The Westminster Theatre is a shell after rebuilding, awaiting a tenent.
The engine roared, the motor hissed,
And who could see that the road would twist

#3 whittlebot

whittlebot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Theatre! Film Music (the music composed for films) Off-road cycling. Hiking. And restaurant evenings in the company of a few close friends.

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE(Ian @ May 27 2007, 08:16 PM) View Post
The Trafalgar Studios are in the former Whitehall Theatre - the main one is more or less the former theatre extended down to a raised level stage from the circle, but with many of the decorative features hidden, the smaller one is under the balcony.

The Westminster Theatre is a shell after rebuilding, awaiting a tenent.

now why did I get THAT wrong! especially after watching the Brian Rix Farces. Thank you, Ian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users