• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 SianPhilips

SianPhilips

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:03 PM

My friend who works as an usher at the National told me today that the two plays Chatroom & Citizenship (which were performed last year in the Cottesloe along with the play 'Burn') are to be revived in the same space later this year. And She also said that on an information sheet backstage it says that Steven Webb has been cast in it. Does anyone have any more information? I didn't see that plays last year but really wanted to. I just want to know if any of the original cast will be returning? I know Steven wasn't in it last time so i'm not sure.

Thanks

#2 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE(SianPhilips @ May 29 2007, 03:03 PM) View Post
My friend who works as an usher at the National told me today that the two plays Chatroom & Citizenship (which were performed last year in the Cottesloe along with the play 'Burn') are to be revived in the same space later this year. And She also said that on an information sheet backstage it says that Steven Webb has been cast in it. Does anyone have any more information? I didn't see that plays last year but really wanted to. I just want to know if any of the original cast will be returning? I know Steven wasn't in it last time so i'm not sure.

Thanks

I don't know if any of the original cast will be returning, lots of them are doing different things now - it would be great if some of them could as they were excellent! I've heard the same as you, and that Steven Webb will be playing the Andrew Garfield role from Chatroom. Glad they've junked 'Burn' as that was blatantly far worse than the other two.
He used to call me Blue Roses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users