5 replies to this topic

#1 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:45 PM

Does anyone know of any deals about for the last few performances? There were deals but I cant remember where they were!

#2 Guest_Skylight_*

Guest_Skylight_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:49 PM

Where have you been - there have been deals galore over the past few months as it's been playing to half empty houses.  Now it's finishing suddenly everyone wants to come!  There are no RNT deals anymore but I don't know about tkts.

#3 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE(Skylight @ Feb 19 2007, 01:49 PM) View Post
Where have you been - there have been deals galore over the past few months as it's been playing to half empty houses.  Now it's finishing suddenly everyone wants to come!  There are no RNT deals anymore but I don't know about tkts.

well I did have tickets in the 10 section but due to circumstance beyond control I didnt make it, now I really want to see it before it closes and cant really afford the top price. Espec as I want to try and catch rocknroll this week as well!

#4 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:04 PM

I saw it on Saturday and thought it was an excellent production. Not at all something to "enjoy" but very compelling and great acting. That makes me sad to hear it was playing to half empty houses! You must be right about suddenly everyone wanting to see it as it was very full on Saturday!
He used to call me Blue Roses.

#5 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE(josh @ Feb 19 2007, 03:04 PM) View Post
I saw it on Saturday and thought it was an excellent production. Not at all something to "enjoy" but very compelling and great acting. That makes me sad to hear it was playing to half empty houses! You must be right about suddenly everyone wanting to see it as it was very full on Saturday!

Ive found a 20 deal, is it worth catching wednesday night then Josh? I have to come up from Southampton after work but if its worth it ill do it?

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:22 PM

NT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users