- - - - -

what is an advanced member?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:09 AM

Hi Lynette. As you can easily see by a quick investigation, it's really about how one person can spend the whole of their time moaning.

#12 Reich

Reich

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:31 AM

once or if you become an advanced member. does the badge stay with for life? Or do you need to post a certain amount over a required time span?

i dream of getting the tittle and i hope wos will make make me a special hat for the occasion  tongue.gif  perhaps if keep posting this message a few more times then i get there

Broadway has been very good to me. But then, I've been very good to broadway.

#13 Blue

Blue

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:50 PM

I actaully quite agree about the number of posts. I know that I posted quite a lot on the first day but that is only because I was just playing around with the board to see what it was like. In the end, does it matter who is what and how much they have posted. If you want to say something then do and if you don't then don't.

What I do like about the board is the pm system and being able to contact people and discuss things privately. For me that is the single biggest improvement to the WoS board.

#14 Guest_Guest_marius_*_*

Guest_Guest_marius_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE(Blue @ Feb 20 2007, 12:50 PM) View Post
I actaully quite agree about the number of posts. I know that I posted quite a lot on the first day but that is only because I was just playing around with the board to see what it was like. In the end, does it matter who is what and how much they have posted. If you want to say something then do and if you don't then don't.

What I do like about the board is the pm system and being able to contact people and discuss things privately. For me that is the single biggest improvement to the WoS board.

116 posts thats impressive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users