6 replies to this topic

#1 brian

brian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

I am hoping to see this play as soon as possible. Does anyone know if there are likely to be concessionary or even half price tickets available early in the run?

#2 Green Girl

Green Girl

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:52 AM

Or does anyone know of any other offers for this play?

#3 whittlebot

whittlebot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Theatre! Film Music (the music composed for films) Off-road cycling. Hiking. And restaurant evenings in the company of a few close friends.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(Green Girl @ Jun 27 2007, 10:52 AM) View Post
Or does anyone know of any other offers for this play?

I've already booked! David Suchet is such a rare occurance. I saw him in Man and Boy. To me he is one of very few actors with real stage 'presence' in that no matter who else is on stage, it's him your attention focuses on.

#4 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:18 AM

I saw the show last night and thought it was realy good. Great set, amazing acting (especially David Suchet) and an interesting story. The first act did drag a little, but the second act more than made up for it. Definitely recommend it though.

#5 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:12 PM

Yes, a good old fashioned play - & I mean that as a compliment. David Suchet is good although a bit samey in all his theatre performances. Richard O'Callaghan as John Paul 1 was excellent.
With regard to cheap tickets 3 of us got half price tickets at the Leicester Sq booth this morning.

#6 Buttons

Buttons

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 09:27 AM

What's the best time to get to the tkts booth for Last Confession tickets? I really want to go, but will only be able to get there in my lunchbreak!!

#7 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE(Buttons @ Jul 27 2007, 10:27 AM) View Post
What's the best time to get to the tkts booth for Last Confession tickets? I really want to go, but will only be able to get there in my lunchbreak!!

Lunchtime is as good a time as any Buttons but you could also try after work, though bear in mind ticket sales stop 30 mins before the performance begins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users