• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 plutoanddragons

plutoanddragons

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:35 PM

Anyone else think it's a really short run for The Man of Mode? I really wanted to see this, because of Rory Kinnear, but I don't think I'll find the time  as the NT's website is only booking until 10th March. I'm sure productions at the NT run for more than 6 weeks normally, are they trying to increase the variety of what's on there? Im hoping extra dates will magically appear on the website :-).

What did people think of it?

#2 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE(plutoanddragons @ Feb 19 2007, 08:35 PM) View Post
Anyone else think it's a really short run for The Man of Mode? I really wanted to see this, because of Rory Kinnear, but I don't think I'll find the time  as the NT's website is only booking until 10th March. I'm sure productions at the NT run for more than 6 weeks normally, are they trying to increase the variety of what's on there? Im hoping extra dates will magically appear on the website :-).

What did people think of it?

Have you checked the website in last few days. Its booking past that! I went on the site last week and saw there were future dates in black so emailed the national asking when they would go on sale, they said at the weekend - and they did. Got some 10 seats for April.  Its now booking through to 19 April

#3 plutoanddragons

plutoanddragons

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:54 PM

That's really weird, I checked performance dates and prices just before posting and it said 10th march, then after reading your post  I checked buy tickets as well, and there were more dates. I suppose they are delaying the ticket sales in stages, so more people have a chance at getting tickets, but it can confuse a girl you know.

#4 Guest_Skylight_*

Guest_Skylight_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:16 PM

I commented on this on the old board and can't be bothered to comment again - are they going to upload the threads?

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2007 - 10:22 PM

NT

#6 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5150 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:57 AM

You had a bad day too, Skylight?

#7 Guest_oh please_*

Guest_oh please_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:46 PM

Every day for Skylight is a bad day. He has major thread anxiety.

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:56 PM

Skylight, I don't remember you being such an obsessive poster on the old board. 140-something posts already, and you're worrying about old threads!

#9 Guest_Skylight_*

Guest_Skylight_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:08 PM

I posted on and off on the old board - it's just that when I was posting a lot it didn't show up as much!  Also, there wasn't so much chat on the old boards so less to respond to I guess.  I wouldn't have made a post like this on the old board for example... .

The reference was to old threads on current plays as there's no point rewriting what was said before if the old threads are coming back.  Although as this thread now appears to be about me rather than Man of Mode we're going to need a new one anyway.  rolleyes.gif

#10 Guest_john_*

Guest_john_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:57 PM

I'm getting the feeling that all threads end up being about Skylight one way or another.

Very depressing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users