Who Do You Think Will Win?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_wicked fan_*

Guest_wicked fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE(Allie @ Apr 24 2010, 11:25 PM) View Post
I adore Steph, she is so amazingly talented and will have a career after the show but Dorothy isn't the role for her.

It is down to a vote, of course she could win!

#32 allthatjazz

allthatjazz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I have the theatre bug!! My mission in life is to visit every theatre in london, which could take a while! My current favourites are Chicago, The Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading and shopping.

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

I am loving Stephanie and Danielle more and more each week, particularly this week.  I really hope one of them wins.

#33 Guest_wicked fan_*

Guest_wicked fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE(allthatjazz @ Apr 25 2010, 03:32 PM) View Post
I am loving Stephanie and Danielle more and more each week, particularly this week.  I really hope one of them wins.

I thought Steph, Danielle and Lauren, shone this week, I was very disappointed with Stephanie this week.

#34 CaityGlinda

CaityGlinda

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

I'm going to make a prediction now of what order it's going to go. This will probably be completely wrong but you never know.

Sophie
Jenny
Jessica
Lauren
Steph
Stephanie
Danielle.

[West End] Wicked x7 . The Phantom Of The Opera x4 . Les Miserables x4 . Oliver! x3 .The Lion King x2 . We Will Rock You x2 . Sister Act x2 . Blood Brothers x2 . Hair x2 . War Horse x2 . Love Never Dies . Jersey Boys . Avenue Q . Hairspray . The 39 Steps . Legally Blonde . Mamma Mia! . Deathtrap . The Wizard of Oz . Ghost the Musical . Billy Elliot . Singin' In The Rain . Top Hat . Sweeney Todd . Matilda . Loserville .
[Broadway]  Next to Normal . Wicked . Anything Goes . End of the Rainbow .
[UK Tour]  West Side Story (Salford) . Joseph (Sheffield) . Oklahoma! (Sheffield) . Blood Brothers (Sheffield) . Avenue Q (Sheffield) . Jekyll and Hyde (Sheffield) . Tell Me On A Sunday (Sheffield) . Journey's End (Sheffield) . The Phantom Of The Opera (Leeds) .
[Regional] Hamlet (Sheffield Crucible) . Othello (Sheffield Crucible) . Company (Sheffield Crucible) . My Fair Lady (Sheffield Crucible) . Oliver (Sheffield Crucible)

#35 meerkat

meerkat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

As time is going on I am favouring Stephanie for the part,although Lauren and Steph are giving fairly consistent performances each week. Not sure that if I was sitting in the cheaper seats in the back whether Danielle would be oomfy enough. I must admit I was surprised when  Jenny said she had never seen a West End musical- I realise living in Scotland thats a possibility- but she could of qualified it with some passion for musical theatre eg "but of course I live and breathe local musicals etc etc etc-" I just didnt warm to her indifference -it left me feeling that she had auditioned just to get a bit of fame rather than because MT is her passion- but thats the power of editing and soundbites.
I know I could be a lion tamer,
I've always gotten along with cats

#36 Guest_wicked fan_*

Guest_wicked fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE(wicked fan @ Apr 25 2010, 03:36 PM) View Post
I thought Steph, Danielle and Lauren, shone this week, I was very disappointed with Stephanie this week.

I thought this weeks sing-off was very sad.  All the best to Stephanie, hope she does very well!

#37 annette

annette

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE(wicked fan @ May 2 2010, 08:03 PM) View Post
I thought this weeks sing-off was very sad. All the best to Stephanie, hope she does very well!

it was sad wasnt it, wasnt sure if stephanie was going to be able to do over the rainbow

double eviction next week, be interesting to see which 2 are next

#38 allthatjazz

allthatjazz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I have the theatre bug!! My mission in life is to visit every theatre in london, which could take a while! My current favourites are Chicago, The Lion King and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. <br /><br />I also enjoy reading and shopping.

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:49 PM

double eviction????  Aren't they goind to run out of girls before the final?!?!?  Charlotte may have to step in!

I was sooo disappointed that Stephanie went, I loved her from the start.  She had so much more to give.  Still I guess Andrew knows what he's doing.  Surprised he saved Steph though because he has said a few times that he doesn't think she's Dorothy.  I was so impressed with the last few notes of Over The Rainbow, don't know where Stephanie pulled that out from.  It's over to Danielle now.

#39 Phoebe-again

Phoebe-again

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:23 PM

The sing-off was so sad, thought both did really well and I was devastated that Stephanie left (I was voting for both Steph and Stephanie), I thought that Stephanie was popular with the public? Very inconsistant. sad.gif Stephanie was clearly devastated, and her last few notes were incredible. Hope to see her in something very very soon as I think she is incredible.

#40 Katie1989

Katie1989

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

Was really sad that Stephanie went this week.Her and Danielle are my favourites and I thought they would both be in the final.Saying that I felt that Stephanie's performance this week wasn't up to her usual standard,but I still don't think she deserved to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users