4 replies to this topic

#1 Rhianne08

Rhianne08

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:13 PM

Hi biggrin.gif
Iv got tickets to go see the show being filmed on Saturday and I was just wondering if anyone had been and knew what time to get there to start queuing cause I heard its really busy and some people dont get in! smile.gif Also what time does the recording finish?? smile.gif
Thanks in advance!
Shows/plays I have seen:
Chitty chitty bang bang...Wicked...Avenue Q...Oliver...Hairspray...La Cage aux folles...Chicago... Hamlet...Twelth night...Jersey Boys... Altar Boys...Hair...Wolfboy...Les miserables...Smokey Joe's Cafe...Legally BLonde... Hopefully many more to come :)

#2 jaqs

jaqs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

Digging out what  I wrote before......

People started queuing at 12 apparently. There was a long line when I got there after 4 but the studio is huge and people arriving at 5 got in.
Doors opened at 6, it finished around 11!

#3 comaweng

comaweng

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:51 PM

Not been to this one but have applied for tickets. They do say that they allocate more tickets than they have seats available because the seats aren't paid for, so lots of people order more than they actually need on the day.

It really depends on when everyone else gets there. I would advise at least an hour before doors open.

Enjoy the show.

#4 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

I got there just after 5pm the week I went and we got in fine, I didn't see if anyone was turned away. (Doors opened at 6pm, basically they let production guests in at 5.30 and once they were all settled they started to let the main queue in.)

Some people had obviously been there a while, with folding chairs & picnics, looked like they were queueing for the Harrods sale!

But there were still people joining the queue at 6pm.

Make sure you have eaten as its quite a long evening & they don't let you take food or drinks in (they do bag searches). There is a break between the live show & filming the results when you will be treated to a small carton of juice & a little chocolate bar! We finished at 10.15pm, but it depends on the results show recording, there are more pauses in that for costume changes etc, and they re-take things if necessary.

Have fun!

#5 Rhianne08

Rhianne08

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for the replies!! smile.gif
Ill get there a bit early then!! lol smile.gif
hope we get in!!
Shows/plays I have seen:
Chitty chitty bang bang...Wicked...Avenue Q...Oliver...Hairspray...La Cage aux folles...Chicago... Hamlet...Twelth night...Jersey Boys... Altar Boys...Hair...Wolfboy...Les miserables...Smokey Joe's Cafe...Legally BLonde... Hopefully many more to come :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users