24 replies to this topic

#1 annette

annette

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

any one know how the double eviction is going to work next week?? will both leave on the sunday or will one leave saturday and one leave sunday?? cant remember if they did a double eviction on the previous series.

also at last it is meant to be musical theatre week, thank god if thats the case as been way too much pop songs than actual theatre songs for the solos.

who would you like to sing what song?

i would like to see lauren doing "maybe this time" what about any one else?

i would also like to see someone do "take that look of your face", "think of meryl streep"

#2 Allie

Allie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 11:47 AM

I'd like some songs that will pull the Musical Theatre stars through and get rid of the popstars.

Pity the child with no such weapons
No defence, no escape from the ties that bind

Love Allie x

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:18 PM

Hi according to my sky plus one girl will go on sat and the other will go on sunday, I want danielle to win, felt sorry for stephanie on sunday, she didnt deserve to go so soon, she was my favourite along with danielle.

#4 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE(annette @ May 3 2010, 12:30 PM) View Post
also at last it is meant to be musical theatre week, thank god if thats the case as been way too much pop songs than actual theatre songs for the solos.

who would you like to sing what song?

i would like to see lauren doing "maybe this time" what about any one else?

I do hope they don't use too many jukebox musical songs or we'll be back where we started. Suspect they will though!

They've had Maybe This Time as a sing off song (Dani exit) so I doubt that will be used again.

QUOTE(Allie @ May 3 2010, 12:47 PM) View Post
I'd like some songs that will pull the Musical Theatre stars through and get rid of the popstars.

Fingers crossed.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:28 AM

To do a double eviction so far in always seems strange, week 3 would seem a logical time as everyone has had a couple of chances and to lose two from eight is easier than to lose two from six. I wonder if the lowest vote will go automatically and then ALW may have the chance to save one of the next two.

With so many different girls being in the bottom two, no-one knows how the other voting is going, we know who has finished bottom and I think that ALW has eliminated that girl each week. Does ALW know the voting percentages each week I'd like to know as we could have a clear leader but thye public may not know who it is?

A threeway sing off would be fun with ALW only allowed to save one person!

#6 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

According to my TV mag, one girl will face elimination at the end of the Saturday show, then on the Sunday show there will be a sing off and ALW saving one as usual.

Doesn't make it clear if the first one is decided by public vote, the judges, ALW or tossing a coin though!

As we have been voting to save so far though, I'm not sure they'd be allowed to eliminate anyone without a vote, as that might fall foul of Ofcom etc. But there won't be very much voting time during the show.

The moon's going to be busy, isn't it?

#7 Guest_Guest_Karen_*_*

Guest_Guest_Karen_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(freckles @ May 5 2010, 11:48 AM) View Post
The moon's going to be busy, isn't it?

I actually laughed out loud when I read that haha!
Very true tho tongue.gif

I'm hoping for some musical theatre songs the girls can really sink their teeth into.
Nothing too fluffy.

#8 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3337 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:54 PM

I assume the Sunday results show will still be recorded on the Saturday evening?

#9 Allie

Allie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:51 AM

Whilst they all pretend that it's live and we're all too thick to realise? Yes I do believe there will still be the not live, live results show.

Pity the child with no such weapons
No defence, no escape from the ties that bind

Love Allie x

#10 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3337 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

I prefered when the results show was on a Saturday evening an hour and a half or so after the main show had finished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users