24 replies to this topic

#11 annette

annette

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

what on earth is lauren doing in the bottom two! there is no way she was the worse of the 6 tonight

#12 Guest_wicked fan_*

Guest_wicked fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE(annette @ May 8 2010, 07:39 PM) View Post
what on earth is lauren doing in the bottom two! there is no way she was the worse of the 6 tonight

I really think it is to do with Lauren's attitude, it has been mentioned before and I have never seen it until tonight, she really did not do it for me tonight.  I thought Jess has really surprised me.  I really thought Steph showed  real star quality tonight.

#13 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

Oh who cares about her attitude. She's the best thing in the competition and deserves to win it. So what, she's a bit arrogant at least she can back it up with talent. She was the best all-rounder tonight and i'd book a ticket to see her tomorrow. I think Jessica is far worse and absolutely loves herself!! Lauren to win. And no i'm not associated with her in any way, shape or form!! I think it's pretty certain that Lloyd Webber will save her if she was there again though!!!

#14 Guest_wicked fan_*

Guest_wicked fan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ May 8 2010, 08:01 PM) View Post
Oh who cares about her attitude. She's the best thing in the competition and deserves to win it. So what, she's a bit arrogant at least she can back it up with talent. She was the best all-rounder tonight and i'd book a ticket to see her tomorrow. I think Jessica is far worse and absolutely loves herself!! Lauren to win. And no i'm not associated with her in any way, shape or form!! I think it's pretty certain that Lloyd Webber will save her if she was there again though!!!

I am not a fan of Jess but she has certainly getting stronger, I would book a ticket to see, Danielle and Steph, I am voting for both and I am not associated with either of the girls.  I enjoy their performances every week.

#15 fairycake

fairycake

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE(mjr @ May 6 2010, 10:48 AM) View Post
I prefered when the results show was on a Saturday evening an hour and a half or so after the main show had finished.

Me too. I dislike Sunday night results.

#16 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

I thought Sophie did pretty well last night and may have made Andrew Lloyd Webber reconsider her potential. I think she could even cause an upset and make the final 3 if she keeps it up next week. She definitely needs to work on her stage presence though.

Of those remaining I think only her and Danielle possess the qualities I think he's looking for in a Dorothy - Jess seems too kooky and Lauren and Steph come across as too worldly-wise to play a 12/13 year-old convincingly. Whoever makes the final 3, I don't see Lauren winning this because, talented as she undoubtedly is, she's perceived as over-confident bordering on cocky.

My money's still on Danielle - not the best singer remaining but still great in the less belty songs, an excellent dancer and a good little actress by all accounts. She comes across as such a lovely girl and I think she's a real find. I don't get the 'ice maiden' comments some people make about her. (And no, I have no association with her either).

That being said, I wouldn't be devastated if she didn't win as she's sure to have a lot of opportunities out of this series. Same goes for Steph and Lauren. I'd pay to see any of those three in a production. smile.gif

#17 lovestheatre

lovestheatre

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:58 PM

Anyone who has seen the show live...what happens when the camera pans to the Lord when one of the girls gives him the slippers at the end of the show? Cause the elimated Dorthy goes onto the moon...is someone attaching her in?

#18 Roz

Roz

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:09 PM

I'm really baffled as to why Lauren was in the bottom two?! She is by far the most capable Dorothy and that is really important bearing in mind that both Connie and Jodie could only handle 6 out of the 8 shows a week, we need someone professional and I can't see Sophie or even Danielle leading a west end show. And I really don't see this arrogance, I think she is so humble, I don't get it!!

#19 Allie

Allie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

I think the audience fail to connect with Lauren because of her personality to be honest. I dislike anyone with that amount of arrogance, as do a lot of the British public.

I thought Jessica showed a great deal of dignity. She really grew on me and I am so pleased she's going off to train.

Pity the child with no such weapons
No defence, no escape from the ties that bind

Love Allie x

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

Bottom two was fixed this week! Lauren and danielle in the bottom two in Sat and Sun! What a Joke! It will be a travesty if Lauren doesnt win. She is coming across the wrong way as she is more professional than the others! She deserves it! You go girl!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users