• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Roz

Roz

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

The Palladium does the day seats system where you can buy the front row seats on the day of the performance for 25, it did this for the sound of music and currently does it for Sister Act.

I was wondering if people think they are gonna have day seats when the wizard of oz is on? I'm thinking of booking my tickets now but not sure about dates so if they are gonna do day seats then I wouldn't bother booking. What do people think? Thanks

#2 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3338 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(Roz @ May 9 2010, 08:41 PM) View Post
The Palladium does the day seats system where you can buy the front row seats on the day of the performance for 25, it did this for the sound of music and currently does it for Sister Act.

I was wondering if people think they are gonna have day seats when the wizard of oz is on? I'm thinking of booking my tickets now but not sure about dates so if they are gonna do day seats then I wouldn't bother booking. What do people think? Thanks

I suppose its a bit to early to tell, but if they did it for the Sound of Music, and its the same production company behind it, then I think there is more a chance that there will be day seats than there will not.

#3 ianianian

ianianian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

Good chance of it I would say, they don't seem to be selling the front couple of rows or the front stalls row ends at the moment (presumably because they don't know the full details of the emerald palace transformation yet). So depending on how the emerald palace ends up there will be a number of seats left to sell that would make good day tickets.

#4 Mark_E

Mark_E

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2345 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

I asked yesterday, and they said they wouldn't know until nearer the time.

#5 Roz

Roz

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

Thanks guys

I wonder if they are saying that to stop people from not booking tickets and waiting for the day seats? I might risk it...

#6 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3338 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE(Roz @ May 10 2010, 07:39 PM) View Post
Thanks guys

I wonder if they are saying that to stop people from not booking tickets and waiting for the day seats? I might risk it...

With the small ammount of Day Seats being offered, I can't see this being a problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users