The Final Four

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:40 PM

Omg Seirra Boggess was incredible!!!! She made the dorothy's look rubbish in comparison!

#22 RH1234

RH1234

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:05 PM

In the dialect mission yesterday, the actress playing Glinda appeared to be Scarlett Strallen. Does this mean she could be playing Glinda in the production? As far as I know, she's only got Passion which ends in Novemeber/December time lined up.

I thought about that! On the one hand she would appear to be free around that time, on the other, would she settle for a smaller role like that???

#23 Aurora_7

Aurora_7

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE(RH1234 @ May 16 2010, 09:05 PM) View Post
I thought about that! On the one hand she would appear to be free around that time, on the other, would she settle for a smaller role like that???

Refresh my memory, it's been a few years since I've seen the Wizard of Oz stage show... is Glinda's role as minor as the film?

#24 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3760 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

Well as ALW is writing new songs for this production, no doubt he'll give Glinda more to do. I'm assuming that a new book will be written too to incorporate these new songs and "surprises" which he has menioned several times. Has a full creative team been announced yet?

#25 Aurora_7

Aurora_7

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE(Pharaoh @ May 16 2010, 09:21 PM) View Post
Well as ALW is writing new songs for this production, no doubt he'll give Glinda more to do. I'm assuming that a new book will be written too to incorporate these new songs and "surprises" which he has menioned several times. Has a full creative team been announced yet?

Oh fantastic! I never knew they were adding to the musical. I'm so relieved! The current Wizard of Oz production is a bit blaaahhhhh!

I presume the creative team will be announced once Dorothy is and production can start to get underway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users