#11 CaityGlinda

CaityGlinda

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE(mjr @ May 19 2010, 11:06 PM) View Post
I do see your point, but at this stage I think we are all still unsure as how similar the stage show is going to be between the film. She could have more stage time than film time, or perhaps one of her speaking sections could be turned into a song or something? who know, will be interesting to see if the style ALW will write in, will fit with the original score.

True, true. I'm also not sure how big a part she played in the book as I've only read it once when I was very young so I can't remember any differences to the film although I know there is quite a few. They could definately give her a bit more stage time but only at the end, I think the Munchkinland scene is very long anyway, judging by the film of course!
[West End] Wicked x7 . The Phantom Of The Opera x4 . Les Miserables x4 . Oliver! x3 .The Lion King x2 . We Will Rock You x2 . Sister Act x2 . Blood Brothers x2 . Hair x2 . War Horse x2 . Love Never Dies . Jersey Boys . Avenue Q . Hairspray . The 39 Steps . Legally Blonde . Mamma Mia! . Deathtrap . The Wizard of Oz . Ghost the Musical . Billy Elliot . Singin' In The Rain . Top Hat . Sweeney Todd . Matilda . Loserville .
[Broadway]  Next to Normal . Wicked . Anything Goes . End of the Rainbow .
[UK Tour]  West Side Story (Salford) . Joseph (Sheffield) . Oklahoma! (Sheffield) . Blood Brothers (Sheffield) . Avenue Q (Sheffield) . Jekyll and Hyde (Sheffield) . Tell Me On A Sunday (Sheffield) . Journey's End (Sheffield) . The Phantom Of The Opera (Leeds) .
[Regional] Hamlet (Sheffield Crucible) . Othello (Sheffield Crucible) . Company (Sheffield Crucible) . My Fair Lady (Sheffield Crucible) . Oliver (Sheffield Crucible)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users