#41 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

View Postem_vg, on 14 March 2011 - 06:49 PM, said:

Could someone give me an approx run time please? Going to see it in Birmingham on Sat hopefully so need to book train home : ) Thanks in advance! Looking forward to seeing Jodie- she's the reason I'm going!

I managed to only just get the quarter past 10 train home from Birmingham when I saw it last Monday. I was going to Coventry. I would probably say half 10 would be a safer bet as I basically legged it out at the end as it was a school night!

I'd not seen this show before but absolutely loved it. As someone said above, it's a bit of fun, and very much so at that. The dancing was amazing, and not having seen Jodie Jacobs before in anything I was in awe. She is absolutely astounding, and completely hilarious. I've recommended to some of my family to book tickets for when it makes it to their part of the world. I'm so glad I went! Seeing the amount that Ren had to do also makes me wish even more that I had managed to catch Derek Hough while he was in it. Never mind, I still had a brilliant night!

#42 JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

Going to see this with my friend in april at aylesbury! really looking forward to it :)

#43 Guest_Rebecca_*

Guest_Rebecca_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

Was anyone at the performance last night on Aberdeen? Does anyone know if Max Milner was ill cause his voice sounded terrible, you could hardly hear him and he was really struggeling to hit the notes and was out of breathe easily! To be honest from what I've seen I've know idea why he was hired, he has no stage presence and is so weak in the role! I couldn't help but think about Stephen Webb who was in the last tour as Ren, he was soreley missed!!!!  Dying to see Adam C Booth as Ren now cause his voice sounds amazing

#44 Guest_james_*

Guest_james_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:37 AM

Adam was on for Ren on Saturday (Matinee) in Birmingham, just the opposite of Max, had such a presence on stage and the full package, i thought Max was fine dancing/acting but for me personally Adam is a great all-rounder and enjoyed his performance much more!

#45 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:22 PM

I've only seen this tour once and Adam was on. I really enjoyed his performance but I have noone to compare him too!

#46 em_vg

em_vg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

I saw the matinee in Birmingham last Saturday, loved it! Amazing view from my "restricted view?!" seat on row C! The whole cast had so much energy, I really enjoyed watching Sarah Kitson on stage again, missing her from WWRY. For me, Jodie Jacobs was the star of the show, she was brilliant! I've had "Let's Hear it for the Boy" in my head all week! I'm hoping to catch the show again when it hits Nottingham in May.

#47 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:23 PM

Has anyone see Lindsay Tierney as Rusty?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users