12 replies to this topic

#11 armadillo

armadillo

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 07:18 AM

To be fair to the Globe, I shouldn't think any open air theatres have done well this summer - you can't really blame them if they don't take risks next summer. How many evening have you thought 'Ooh, it would be nice to sit out in the open air for 3 hours'. I haven't even made it to the Scoop this year - and that's free!

#12 Daniel

Daniel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:57 PM

I have to say I disagree with the rather negative comments about this production. I went last night & enjoyed it immensely. Much of the reason for that was that I had'nt been to the Globe before & loved the whole experience but I also liked the production itself & found it much more accessible than many productions of the Bard. If this is generally the case at the Globe I shall certainly be going back.

#13 Guest_Guest_Skylight_*_*

Guest_Guest_Skylight_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE(Daniel @ Sep 13 2007, 04:57 PM) View Post
I have to say I disagree with the rather negative comments about this production. I went last night & enjoyed it immensely. Much of the reason for that was that I had'nt been to the Globe before & loved the whole experience but I also liked the production itself & found it much more accessible than many productions of the Bard. If this is generally the case at the Globe I shall certainly be going back.

I think that's what I said.  wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users