#31 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3307 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(guest @ Jun 21 2010, 03:53 PM) View Post
Recalls for fiona and other roles were this week so my mole tells me. Apparently Julie Atherton, Summer Strallen, Amanda Holden and Kimberly walsh are all in the mix...

That would make sence about Amanda Holden, she is reguarly harping on about auditions on twitter at the moment.

#32 xKatex

xKatex

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:04 PM

So is Julie.  She's mentioned auditions, recalls & meetings quite a bit recently.

I'm not sure whether to believe it yet though.  She seems to automatically get associated with everything Disney-related.

#33 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

I'd rather eat my hat than Sutton open it in the UK.
BRING IT ON STRALLEN!

#34 bananafrit

bananafrit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

Joseph Connor is being seen for Pinnocchio I was told last night. He would be perfect and would be a well-deserved proper lead-role break for him.

#35 ultimatetheatrefan

ultimatetheatrefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:45 PM

I really think that with the right casting and cheaper ticket prices this show could really last a few months!

Of course it won't run for years, but I can see it running a similar length as the broadway production !
Hasa diga eebowai

#36 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:40 PM

I thought Joe connor had accepted a role in Flashdance which although is currently booking to feb i thought they would have given them a years contract.
Also Amanda Holden could not be more wrong for this part personally i never really thought she was a great singer and as a person she just annoys me.
I would love Sheridan to be in this as Fiona because even though she is playing a girly girl in LB this would be similar to the role she played in Gavin and Stacey in the tomboy aspect.
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#37 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE(theaterfan14 @ Jun 21 2010, 05:40 PM) View Post
I thought Joe connor had accepted a role in Flashdance which although is currently booking to feb i thought they would have given them a years contract.

Yeah, I remember seeing him tweeting about being annoyed that he had accepted Flashdance then saw that Shrek was doing audition calls. He definitely committed to Flashdance.

#38 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE(theaterfan14 @ Jun 21 2010, 05:40 PM) View Post
Also Amanda Holden could not be more wrong for this part personally i never really thought she was a great singer and as a person she just annoys me.
I would love Sheridan to be in this as Fiona because even though she is playing a girly girl in LB this would be similar to the role she played in Gavin and Stacey in the tomboy aspect.

I would love Fiona to turn to Snow White and say "I got one word for you... Darren Miller?" I miss Rudie...

#39 bananafrit

bananafrit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE(DanielWhit @ Jun 21 2010, 09:07 PM) View Post
Yeah, I remember seeing him tweeting about being annoyed that he had accepted Flashdance then saw that Shrek was doing audition calls. He definitely committed to Flashdance.

Joe's taken Flashdance but is still auditioning for Shrek.

#40 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

OMG Julie Atherton MUST get Fiona!!! She's the best!!!!!!!  biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users