- - - - -

Shrek London

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
449 replies to this topic

#441 Guest_UltimateThearefan_*

Guest_UltimateThearefan_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:58 PM

Aren't the Olivier Awards taking place at Drury Lane this year? Or am I mistaken??
In which case surely they couldnt start installing set until after the awards on 13th March.

#442 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3300 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:00 PM

View PostUltimateThearefan, on 05 February 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

Aren't the Olivier Awards taking place at Drury Lane this year? Or am I mistaken??
In which case surely they couldnt start installing set until after the awards on 13th March.

Yes the awards are taking place at duryr lane this year, but not everything being installed will get in the way of the awards, plus for all we know the work going on at the moment could be taking place under the stage or above!

#443 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:46 PM

Poor Amanda's lost her baby :(

#444 Elliott

Elliott

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

That's horrible, and right in the middle of the Britain's Got Talent auditions too! I hope she takes plenty of time off to recover, no doubt she will. That's her second miscarriage as well :(
Blood Brothers, Chicago, End of the Rainbow, Ghost, Hair, Hairspray (UK Tour), Legally Blonde X2, Les MisÚrables X3, The Lion King, Matilda, The Phantom of the Opera, Spamalot (UK Tour), Sister Act, Sweeney Todd (Chichester), We Will Rock You, Wicked X3

#445 Guest_JJ_*

Guest_JJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

Poor Amanda...thoughts are with her
Couldn't have been at a worse time, in the middle of BGT auditions, as well as Shrek coming up
:-(

#446 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:51 AM

View Postmjr, on 05 February 2011 - 09:00 PM, said:

Yes the awards are taking place at duryr lane this year, but not everything being installed will get in the way of the awards, plus for all we know the work going on at the moment could be taking place under the stage or above!

It'll be exactly the same as they did for Wizard Of Oz and the RVP. They'll just clear the stage into a workable area for the Oliviers and then carry on afterwards.

#447 Guest_cornish_*

Guest_cornish_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

I have had tickets to bring a group to see Shrek since they started booking - at this moment in time there are 5 people out of 50 possibles. No one is interested - so called "named" cast or not!!
Feel this is how many other shows may go this year - bookings dropping dramatically.

#448 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3300 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:53 PM

Rehearsals begin tommorow!

#449 Guest_timon_*

Guest_timon_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

View Postgranco 1998, on 09 November 2010 - 07:27 PM, said:

AMANDA IS DOING ALL 8 SHOWS. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ABOUT COVERS

can't stand her, but want to see the show, really pleased that Alice is 1st cover.
and donna steel was great as 1st cover millie and went on loads.

#450 Matthew Winn

Matthew Winn

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2898 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

Please use the other Shrek thread for further discussion.
I have always hated eggs. I remember back when I was a sperm I tried to head-butt one. It did not end well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users