3 replies to this topic

#1 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5142 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:54 AM

When I enter WOS either with my direct link key or by address, a page of WOS comes up that doesn't have the bar across on the top to access the different pages. It is a home page I think but with no bar, so I have to go to something on that page, a review or whatever and  then a page with the bar comes up so I can access Discussion etc. Is this what everyone has or just me?

#2 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 22 2007, 10:54 AM) View Post
When I enter WOS either with my direct link key or by address, a page of WOS comes up that doesn't have the bar across on the top to access the different pages. It is a home page I think but with no bar, so I have to go to something on that page, a review or whatever and  then a page with the bar comes up so I can access Discussion etc. Is this what everyone has or just me?

No i have the same problem, i get on the board by entering its address seperately.

The board is also quite slow at times with loading. Yet this happens on my home computer not my work one (my work one is a lot older so its very strange)

#3 Matthew Winn

Matthew Winn

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2898 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:16 PM

Do you have JavaScript enabled in your browser? If I turn it off and reload the main page I lose the menu bar.
I have always hated eggs. I remember back when I was a sperm I tried to head-butt one. It did not end well.

#4 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5142 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:40 PM

not just me then; haven't a clue about java script but as long as I can get access somehow I suppose it's ok..for now. Thanks for the replies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users