Escape, the musical

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Macrabra_*

Guest_Macrabra_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2007 - 06:19 PM

Hi there.

Got this CD from Dress Circle and like it.  Does anyone know anything about the show or if it is being perferomed at the moment.  Anyone else got the cd or seen it?

#2 Guest_Tintin_*

Guest_Tintin_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2007 - 07:53 PM

Any show that has to put "the musical" in the title, is really desperate. This has become such a dried up hackneyed term, and should be relegated to the dust bin once and for all.

#3 Most Haunted

Most Haunted

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

HI there.

Many thanks for your post.  I am the writer of the show and would love to answer any questions you have about the show.  It is not in production at the moment but i am in the process of talking to some producers.  The CD has sold well in Dress Circle and also ''Footlight' in New York...which is fab.  Thanks to all the people who brought this new show.
  I am currently working on a new show, entitled 'A Million Grains of Sand'.  Its a musical...but i wont be declaring that in the title.  I am sorry that somone jumped on your post about the title.  I do not want to waste my time challenging it as it is really not desperate to mention such things.  The title is Escape and its a musical!!!!  

But hope all is well.  My email addy is broadwayschool@hotmail.com.
Keep smiling.

Gxx

#4 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Theatre, cats and photography principally.

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:04 PM

Just to add, Escape - The Musical is fab!

I look forward to hearing the new show asap. cool.gif

The engine roared, the motor hissed,
And who could see that the road would twist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users