• 5141 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

laugh.gif

#13 Guest_BD_*

Guest_BD_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE(Mark_E @ Jul 14 2010, 01:17 PM) View Post
This is why I love being an Entry Pass Member!

Good tickets, released the day they are to the general public, held back for £5. Always in the first 4 rows for the Lyttleton productions.

And you just love telling us don't you!  wink.gif

#14 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3751 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

I received an email form the NT last night saying that for subscribers of the e-newsletter, the booking would open at 9:30am this morning. However, I've logged on but I can't book tickets. Anyone else having this problem?

#15 Guest_Dora_*

Guest_Dora_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE(Pharaoh @ Jul 19 2010, 10:08 AM) View Post
I received an email form the NT last night saying that for subscribers of the e-newsletter, the booking would open at 9:30am this morning. However, I've logged on but I can't book tickets. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes! I wondered whether they had all sold out... I might try phoning later, but you can't beat the online booking system for seeing exactly where you want to sit, so I'm a bit reluctant.

#16 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3751 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:19 AM

They say you can't book by phone until tomorrow, when it opens to the general public.

#17 Guest_Dora_*

Guest_Dora_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:27 AM

QUOTE(Pharaoh @ Jul 19 2010, 10:19 AM) View Post
They say you can't book by phone until tomorrow, when it opens to the general public.

Well, that's handy! Did they say anything about updating the website to allow e-newsletter people to buy today?

#18 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3751 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:34 AM

This was in the email they sent me saying that e-newsletter booking opened today. You should have received it too.

"Booking for the new season opens for customers signed up to our NT e-newsletter on Monday 19 July. Online booking opens at 8.30am - visit nationaltheatre.org.uk/login to login and begin booking tickets.

Phone booking opens on 20 July at 9.30am - call Box Office on 020 7452 3000 to book."

I've emailed them to let them know I'm having a problem with it, and am awaiting a reply.

#19 Marius Pontmercy

Marius Pontmercy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

Dora: Apart from some performances (mostly previews) of Or You Could Kiss Me, none of the new performances appear to have sold out yet.

I didn't realise there was yet another advance booking level for subscribers before the public booking opens. Quite a few performances of†Hamlet have less than 100 seats left in the stalls already!

#20 Guest_Dora_*

Guest_Dora_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE(Marius Pontmercy @ Jul 19 2010, 12:57 PM) View Post
Dora: Apart from some performances (mostly previews) of Or You Could Kiss Me, none of the new performances appear to have sold out yet.

I didn't realise there was yet another advance booking level for subscribers before the public booking opens. Quite a few performances of†Hamlet have less than 100 seats left in the stalls already!

Thanks for the head's up! I was getting a bit worried!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users