Nt New Booking Period

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
234 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Guest_Jill_*_*

Guest_Guest_Jill_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

Does anyone know why some performances of Hamlet start at 6pm and others at 7pm? Are the earler ones intended more for school parties?

#22 dude-1981

dude-1981

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

Well that worked out well, made myself an NT News subscriber last night and then was stuck on a train this morning which gave me the time to sort it all out. Got £10 tickets for Hamlet, Or You Could Kiss Me and Blood & Gifts all at the weekends. Pretty happy with that.
If, for some strange reason you care what I've seen, it's all here:

http://pcchan1981.livejournal.com/

#23 young offender

young offender

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

Got good £15 and £10 stalls tickets for Hamlet and Blood and Gifts today as a newsletter subscriber. Alongside the Donmar, surely the best value performing arts tickets anywhere in the UK.

Most of the 6pm starts for Hamlet seem to be on days before a matinee. Probably regulations about how many hours they need off. Still, not great for anyone who wants to eat. There's no way that it will be less than 3 hours - I expect 3h30 to 3h45, including a couple of intervals.

#24 Marius Pontmercy

Marius Pontmercy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

Lucky you getting £10 stalls tickets for†Hamlet! I couldn't even see any when I had a look on the first day of advance booking (but to be fair I was quite limited in when I could go).

edit: Sorry, managed to misread both the above posts. Guessing it was probably the £15 ones you got for Hamlet, or £10 in the circle?

#25 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3756 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

I still can't book online with the e-newsletter early booking. Anyone else still having a problem?

#26 Marius Pontmercy

Marius Pontmercy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:08 PM

Are you an Entry Pass member? That seems to override anything else on your account, which is why you can't buy non-EP tickets when signed in. When I'm signed in as an Entry Pass member I can't access the early newsletter booking either. (Hope that makes sense!)

#27 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3756 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

I am Marius. Do you know of a way around that? Not sure if you can book EP tickets early, but I wanted to get some tickets  for Or You Could Kiss Me, as I don;t thinkyou can get £5 ones for that (?), so I was going to get some normal priced ones. I suspect it will sell out quickly, so I wanted to take advantage of the early booking.

#28 Marius Pontmercy

Marius Pontmercy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:17 PM

I don't think there's any way to get Entry Pass seats early. My advice if you want to take advantage of the early newsletter booking (though probably too late for this booking period) would be to set up another account with a different email address and sign that one up for the newsletter (but not EP, obviously) and book any non-EP tickets a day early through that.

#29 Mark_E

Mark_E

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2345 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

For shows in the Cottesloe on EP tickets, it will probably be best to ring them this week as they tend not to release them online.

#30 Marius Pontmercy

Marius Pontmercy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:51 PM

Well, I gave them a ring and they informed me that the Entry Pass tickets for Or You Could Kiss Me were only available online, they couldn't sell them over the phone - and that there definitely was an allocation of EP seats available and I could book them online. However I can't see EP availability for any performances, not now and not when the other productions went on sale first thing this morning. Anyone managed to get EP tickets for this, and if so, how? smile.gif

I had no trouble getting tickets for the other productions I wanted this morning, it's just this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users