Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostMallow, on 20 February 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Has Rachel had a Witch show yet?

I've only ever seen Hannah.

I saw Marianne... v good. In fact, I rather enjoyed this show, to my great surprise!

#1832 ollyd24

ollyd24

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

View PostPharaoh, on 20 February 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

I saw Marianne... v good. In fact, I rather enjoyed this show, to my great surprise!
ive seen marianne 3 times! much better than hannah!!

#1833 Mallow

Mallow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

View PostPharaoh, on 20 February 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

My friend saw Marianne, she had great things to say too.

I enjoyed it myself, will try and squeeze in another trip soon I think but it isn't a show that gets me overly excited.
I'd really love to see Sophie as Dororthy, she was my favourite on OTR.

#1834 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

View Postollyd24, on 20 February 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

ive seen marianne 3 times! much better than hannah!!

Never saw Hannah, unfortunately. Let's continue discussing the show now shall we, rather than speculate on matters out of our hands. Much more pleasant. :)

#1835 ollyd24

ollyd24

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

View PostPharaoh, on 20 February 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

Never saw Hannah, unfortunately. Let's continue discussing the show now shall we, rather than speculate on matters out of our hands. Much more pleasant. :)
yes sorry! i got mariannes autograph, i sent her a fan letter and she replied and signed one of those photocarda and signed a photo i sent jer! she is lovely, also got sophies, russels, martins, edwards, pauls! emily is off becuase of her broken foot, we had florence - seen emily in woz vids on youtube! emily is far better

#1836 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

You not seen Emily then? Hasn't she been in it since the beginning. She too was good I thought, that final number (sorry, forgot the name) is lovely.

#1837 ollyd24

ollyd24

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostPharaoh, on 20 February 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

You not seen Emily then? Hasn't she been in it since the beginning. She too was good I thought, that final number (sorry, forgot the name) is lovely.
no...all times we had understudy! we had maggie may first then rachel spurrel then florence andrews!! best one was maggie! ive got the cd and 'already home' is fantastic by emily

#1838 ollyd24

ollyd24

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:18 AM

View PostMallow, on 20 February 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

My friend saw Marianne, she had great things to say too.

I enjoyed it myself, will try and squeeze in another trip soon I think but it isn't a show that gets me overly excited.
I'd really love to see Sophie as Dororthy, she was my favourite on OTR.
sophie is brilliant! i would say she was better than danielle

#1839 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

View Postollyd24, on 21 February 2012 - 07:16 AM, said:

no...all times we had understudy! we had maggie may first then rachel spurrel then florence andrews!! best one was maggie! ive got the cd and 'already home' is fantastic by emily

Rachel Spurrel isn't a Glinda understudy, is she??? Or we're they stuck for a cover at that show?
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#1840 SueW

SueW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

View Postwickedlover, on 21 February 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

Rachel Spurrel isn't a Glinda understudy, is she??? Or we're they stuck for a cover at that show?

She became first cover Glinda at the recent cast change but hasn't yet performed the role. She has, however, played the Wicked Witch on four or five occasions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users