2590 replies to this topic

#2571 ABowlerHat

ABowlerHat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

Anyway, back to the topic of this thread. How has Paul Keating's attendance been in this show? Both time I have seen it he's been out. It could just be a coincidence and those could be the only days his missed, though.

#2572 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

View PostABowlerHat, on 05 August 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

Anyway, back to the topic of this thread. How has Paul Keating's attendance been in this show? Both time I have seen it he's been out. It could just be a coincidence and those could be the only days his missed, though.

He was off when i saw the show also, but may just have been a holiday, only saw it the once!

#2573 CaityGlinda

CaityGlinda

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:34 PM

He was also off when I saw it last March!
[West End] Wicked x7 . The Phantom Of The Opera x4 . Les Miserables x4 . Oliver! x3 .The Lion King x2 . We Will Rock You x2 . Sister Act x2 . Blood Brothers x2 . Hair x2 . War Horse x2 . Love Never Dies . Jersey Boys . Avenue Q . Hairspray . The 39 Steps . Legally Blonde . Mamma Mia! . Deathtrap . The Wizard of Oz . Ghost the Musical . Billy Elliot . Singin' In The Rain . Top Hat . Sweeney Todd . Matilda . Loserville .
[Broadway]  Next to Normal . Wicked . Anything Goes . End of the Rainbow .
[UK Tour]  West Side Story (Salford) . Joseph (Sheffield) . Oklahoma! (Sheffield) . Blood Brothers (Sheffield) . Avenue Q (Sheffield) . Jekyll and Hyde (Sheffield) . Tell Me On A Sunday (Sheffield) . Journey's End (Sheffield) . The Phantom Of The Opera (Leeds) .
[Regional] Hamlet (Sheffield Crucible) . Othello (Sheffield Crucible) . Company (Sheffield Crucible) . My Fair Lady (Sheffield Crucible) . Oliver (Sheffield Crucible)

#2574 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3387 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

He was on when I saw it, in fact the whole cast were

#2575 sam22

sam22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

Seeing this for the first time on Wednesday, just saw Wicked this Wednesday so good time to tie it in! Not sure what to expect but wanted to catch it before it closed

#2576 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

At the final show soon... gutted the show is closing!

#2577 jamescrispy94

jamescrispy94

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

Actually quite sad the show closed today! :( Anyone know how it went? Words from the Lord or Kenwright or anyone?

#2578 djp

djp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

View Postjamescrispy94, on 02 September 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

Actually quite sad the show closed today! :( Anyone know how it went? Words from the Lord or Kenwright or anyone?

No a mot. Didn't see his Lordship. Really good audience. Cast went out in style. The emotional bits were really emotional. Programmes sold out, confetti snow fell by the ton. Sophie Evans is not only someone who can hold an audience and sing beautifully,  she's also a real trooper. Massive responses throughout and a massive standing ovation. Curtain fell. Lights went out in another bit of the West End.

#2579 ABowlerHat

ABowlerHat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

View Postdjp, on 02 September 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

No a mot. Didn't see his Lordship. Really good audience. Cast went out in style. The emotional bits were really emotional. Programmes sold out, confetti snow fell by the ton. Sophie Evans is not only someone who can hold an audience and sing beautifully,  she's also a real trooper. Massive responses throughout and a massive standing ovation. Curtain fell. Lights went out in another bit of the West End.

I think they've been going a bit crazy with the snow these last few weeks!

#2580 djp

djp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

View PostABowlerHat, on 02 September 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

I think they've been going a bit crazy with the snow these last few weeks!

They Seem to have been determined to get rid of the stocks. Quite impressed by how they managed to end up with no programmes rather than heaps unsold too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users