#11 armadillo

armadillo

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE(Laughingmonsta @ Mar 4 2007, 03:19 PM) View Post
I have heard that a highly possible replacement for Adam Garcia is Will Young, who is doing well in manchester at the excahnge ta the moment

He got fairly terrible reviews (at worst) or average (at best) reviews for the Vortex. Personally I didn't think he had the stage presence to fill the RE so I don't see how he could cope with a much larger theatre. Not yet, anyway. Though that won't necessarily stop anyone casting him.

#12 dan

dan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE(armadillo @ Mar 4 2007, 08:29 PM) View Post
He got fairly terrible reviews (at worst) or average (at best) reviews for the Vortex. Personally I didn't think he had the stage presence to fill the RE so I don't see how he could cope with a much larger theatre. Not yet, anyway. Though that won't necessarily stop anyone casting him.

Whilst Will seems like a nice idea, his voice is quite thin at times. This is fine singing his own pop soul stuff but i'm not sure his voice would suit Fiyero. A very expensive experiment for the producers. I know that my wife would have us back there in a shot! She is very vocal about what a 'waste' he is to the women of the world.  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

#13 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Theatre, cats and photography principally.

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE(dan @ Mar 4 2007, 08:49 PM) View Post
Whilst Will seems like a nice idea, his voice is quite thin at times. This is fine singing his own pop soul stuff but i'm not sure his voice would suit Fiyero. A very expensive experiment for the producers. I know that my wife would have us back there in a shot! She is very vocal about what a 'waste' he is to the women of the world.  blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

The women of the world are welcome to him !!  laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif    

Does Fiyero need to act at all? Coz Will can't!  At least not on the strength of The Vortex! ohmy.gif

[please don't tell Mrs dan where I live!  tongue.gif ]
The engine roared, the motor hissed,
And who could see that the road would twist

#14 dan

dan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE(Ian @ Mar 4 2007, 10:50 PM) View Post
The women of the world are welcome to him !!  laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif    

Does Fiyero need to act at all? Coz Will can't!  At least not on the strength of The Vortex! ohmy.gif

[please don't tell Mrs dan where I live!  tongue.gif ]

She knows her way round Scarborough! Used to metriculate there...remember. Doomed I tell you!  Doomed!

#15 elphaben

elphaben

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:46 PM

so is the official date for cast change july 14th!? im wanting to book my tickets next week whilst i have some money (how little small it may be haha)

#16 Aurora_7

Aurora_7

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE(elphaben @ Mar 7 2007, 10:46 PM) View Post
so is the official date for cast change july 14th!? im wanting to book my tickets next week whilst i have some money (how little small it may be haha)

Seeing as you mention booking, would you think it wise to book my tickets before I go in June? I've been debating whether it'll be cheaper/easier/reliable etc, as I've never booked tickets over the internet. Plus, I'm not sure how busy it'll be in the 2nd week of June.

#17 elphaben

elphaben

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE(Aurora_7 @ Mar 15 2007, 03:06 AM) View Post
Seeing as you mention booking, would you think it wise to book my tickets before I go in June? I've been debating whether it'll be cheaper/easier/reliable etc, as I've never booked tickets over the internet. Plus, I'm not sure how busy it'll be in the 2nd week of June.

it depends on what performance yu want to go to. if its wednesday  maternee or mon- wed evening you might be ok in leaving it. but rember the show is 'popular' (hehe) still so booking might be advisable for even these performances and especially for thur-sat evenings.

#18 Monkeyman

Monkeyman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:An enormous range of things too lengthy to go into... all good clean fun though, no pissing on people.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:19 PM

Just had a final recall today... playing the old waiting game now. *taps foot*
"It's made of real panther - that's how you know it's good..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users