• Please log in to reply
394 replies to this topic

#41 RJ Valentine

RJ Valentine

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:53 PM

The awesome Philip Quast  wink.gif  - always very polite, despite the fact that he must want to run when he sees me !!

We waited for Brendan Fraser after 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof', but he never showed.

Met David Bamber recently after Absurd Person Singular in Windsor - in a tearing hurry, but he stopped and signed my programme for me (now I have a bit of a crush! tongue.gif )

I will be waiting, 24601!

#42 xXAngelofMusicXx

xXAngelofMusicXx

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:40 AM

All the cast of Joseph are truly lovely (especially James Bisp and Dean Collinson), the ensemble of hairspray didnt stop to chat but the main roles did and were charming (especially Ben and Micheal of course), I've met some of the main cast of Lord of the Rings and they were sweet, seems like people dont really stagedoor them much, they were a little surprised, special mention to James Loye who was so tired from the 8 shows but was adorable and chatty.

Those are my recent stage door meetings smile.gif

#43 Tugger

Tugger

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:56 PM

I have recently been to see Avenue Q (evening) and Mamma Mia (matinee). The cast of Avenue Q were very friendly and it was nice to chat so them. Linzi Hateley came especially out to meet me after her matinee performance which was very kind of her.

So far I guess I have been lucky with my stage door meetings as all the actors were very kind to me.

#44 Rooby

Rooby

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:32 PM

Tim Curry.  biggrin.gif   I met him twice last year, he was an absolute gentleman.  He made sure everyone got a photo and autograph if they wanted one and chatted politely with us too.  There was a car waiting right outside the theatre to pick him up but even when it was pouring with rain he still signed and posed.  Anthony Head was nice too after Pirates of Penzance.  Also David Hyde Pierce in New York was an absolute charmer.   cool.gif

#45 Emma

Emma

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:Music, Comedy & West End

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:20 PM

I've recently met Kerry Ellis (FINALLY) after Wicked. I've seen the show 3 times and never got the chance to go to the stage door. She is sooooooooo nice! Signs for as many people that are there and chats.
Loved her in WWRY and currently in Wicked!!!

It's a short sentence, the second word is "off"

#46 Charly

Charly

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:30 AM

I met the cast of Wicked once before the matinee on 8th August, they were all really nice, especially Kady-Jo, she was lovely! Also not exactly stage door meetings but i speak to Stevie Tate Bauer & James Byng from LOTR and they are both lovely too smile.gif

#47 Vicky

Vicky

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE(Charly @ Dec 13 2007, 10:30 AM) View Post
Also not exactly stage door meetings but i speak to Stevie Tate Bauer from LOTR

Have to agree with you on Stevie - she is so lovely - went down to see her on Saturday to apologise for anything I said about LOTR - cos I would much rather watch that than sit through what I sat through on Saturday Night.....and she asked if I had been to see DSS.....and me and my mate were no, we went to Panto in Stratford......

#48 Charly

Charly

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE(Vicky @ Dec 17 2007, 07:02 AM) View Post
Have to agree with you on Stevie - she is so lovely - went down to see her on Saturday to apologise for anything I said about LOTR - cos I would much rather watch that than sit through what I sat through on Saturday Night.....and she asked if I had been to see DSS.....and me and my mate were no, we went to Panto in Stratford......

I havent yet had the chance to meet her in person, however i will try to at the first chance i get. She is one of the loveliest people i know from the west end. And id rather see LOTR anyday compared to a panto tongue.gif

#49 Vicky

Vicky

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE(Charly @ Dec 17 2007, 07:58 PM) View Post
I havent yet had the chance to meet her in person, however i will try to at the first chance i get. She is one of the loveliest people i know from the west end. And id rather see LOTR anyday compared to a panto tongue.gif

It took her from when lotr opened to October to get me to actually watch the show.....I just want to see her on as Gladriel now.....
Yeah I would rather see lotr than the panto I saw - most pantos are usually ok that you can live through them......not this one...both me and my mate wanted to kill ourselves before the end of the 1st half.....

#50 Elle

Elle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:46 PM

met Jonathan Pryce by chance recently... VERY nice man... didn't know how approachable he'd be when I first saw him after Glengarry but as it turned out he was loverly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users