#11 Hanzicles

Hanzicles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

View PostLaughingmonsta, on 07 May 2011 - 10:49 AM, said:

Hanzicles - it would seem that they have sorted out the technical difficulties that plagued Liverpool's performance. However after never really being a Kerry Ellis fan was surprised by here and have since bought the album, so all good! - glad you enjoyed!

We had a few technical difficulties at the start - I couldn't hear 'Dangerland' properly but they quickly sorted her mic out, a little bit of feedback afterwards which was gone by the next song and also the old crisp packet crackling from some speaker somewhere. Again, a guy was sent off to the back of the stage and that was quickly fixed too - I guess they were on strict orders to get it right after Liverpool. The smoke machine was pretty sporadic, I guess to stop it getting stuck like it had before too. Other than that, fantastic.

#12 dancewitmex

dancewitmex

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:32 AM

I saw the concert at the RAH and it was sensational. Loved every minute of it!

#13 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

I was at the evening show at the RAH and it was just incredible, fantastic show and a great atmosphere.

I also caught the tour in Bath.  Completely different atmosphere as much of the crowd was lacklustre, and all seemed to be there for Brian then didn't even show much excitement when he was on.  Kerry was fabulous though, and the additional Queen songs she didn't do at the Albert Hall were great as well, especially Crazy Little Thing Called Love.

#14 Mrs de Winter

Mrs de Winter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

I saw both shows at the RAH and well, she was just Kerry. Amazing as always! She never fails to blow me away with her voice and stage presence!

#15 mrmen

mrmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:23 PM

I saw her there too!  and will be again i'm sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users