#21 Weez

Weez

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2632 posts
  • Interests:Theatre. :D

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

Oh, T32 is a beauty! There's a bar in front of row S, which theoretically blocks the view of anyone in row T, but there's no one sat behind row T and there's a bar between S and T that you can lean on. I'd happily kill for your ticket. smile.gif I mean, you're right near the end, but even that shouldn't knock anything off your view for this. smile.gif

Notes from the Earlham Street Gutter
http://earlhamstreet...r.blogspot.com/

#22 Smiley

Smiley

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE(Weez @ Oct 12 2010, 08:29 PM) View Post
Oh, T32 is a beauty! There's a bar in front of row S, which theoretically blocks the view of anyone in row T, but there's no one sat behind row T and there's a bar between S and T that you can lean on. I'd happily kill for your ticket. smile.gif I mean, you're right near the end, but even that shouldn't knock anything off your view for this. smile.gif

Damn - I could have this exact seat, but I'm having to wait...

| The Lion King | Grease | Blood Brothers | Les Miserables | Mamma Mia! | The 39 Steps | Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat | The Sound of Music | The Year of Magical Thinking (NT) | The Glass Menagerie (UK Tour) | Carousel (UK Tour) | A Little Night Music (Menier) | Madame de Sade (Donmar West End) | War Horse | Phedre (NT) | The Woman in Black | Hair | Deathtrap | The Phantom of the Opera | Jersey Boys | Billy Elliot | Hamlet (NT) |

#23 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

^ I was skeptical of booking for a restricted view, but am so glad I did now after what you've said biggrin.gif. Maybe I should have got an EP for Beauty and the Beast, rather than go for a slightly better seat!  Have you booked to see Twelfth Night, Weez, or are you queueing for dayseats?

Smiley- were you going to get that seat? Thank you for not though!

#24 Weez

Weez

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2632 posts
  • Interests:Theatre. :D

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:40 PM

I've booked. I've got a row V, so there'll be a bit of leaning involved, but it's right near the back, so I should be all right. smile.gif

Notes from the Earlham Street Gutter
http://earlhamstreet...r.blogspot.com/

#25 Smiley

Smiley

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE(Pharaoh @ Oct 12 2010, 08:39 PM) View Post
^ I was skeptical of booking for a restricted view, but am so glad I did now after what you've said biggrin.gif . Maybe I should have got an EP for Beauty and the Beast, rather than go for a slightly better seat! Have you booked to see Twelfth Night, Weez, or are you queueing for dayseats?

Smiley- were you going to get that seat? Thank you for not though!

It's still my basket, so I think we're trying to go on different days. I'm just waiting on a parent to swipe their credit card and pay for it wink.gif

If in fact I can't go on that day after I've booked it - will I have a hassle trying to return it..??

smile.gif

| The Lion King | Grease | Blood Brothers | Les Miserables | Mamma Mia! | The 39 Steps | Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat | The Sound of Music | The Year of Magical Thinking (NT) | The Glass Menagerie (UK Tour) | Carousel (UK Tour) | A Little Night Music (Menier) | Madame de Sade (Donmar West End) | War Horse | Phedre (NT) | The Woman in Black | Hair | Deathtrap | The Phantom of the Opera | Jersey Boys | Billy Elliot | Hamlet (NT) |

#26 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

^Duh- I forgot there is more performance of this! You won't have a hassle in returning it- they'd be more than happy to have an EP ticket and sell it for 10 instead of 5 to a non EP member. However I doubt you'd be able to exchange it for another date.

#27 Smiley

Smiley

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE(Pharaoh @ Oct 12 2010, 08:49 PM) View Post
^Duh- I forgot there is more performance of this! You won't have a hassle in returning it- they'd be more than happy to have an EP ticket and sell it for 10 instead of 5 to a non EP member. However I doubt you'd be able to exchange it for another date.

All booked now - so pleased - especially as it has already completely sold-out smile.gif

Seat T32 - I gather it comes recommended by Weez wink.gif

Just a thought - how long is this..??

smile.gif

#28 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:25 PM

I love the way we can still get EPs even though it's all sold out! Tt's shorter than Hamlet- around 2hrs 45mins including interval me thinks. Depends upon how much Sir Peter cuts.

#29 Smiley

Smiley

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE(Pharaoh @ Oct 12 2010, 09:25 PM) View Post
I love the way we can still get EPs even though it's all sold out! Tt's shorter than Hamlet- around 2hrs 45mins including interval me thinks. Depends upon how much Sir Peter cuts.

I know - even when it was in the basket in said "This event is now SOLD OUT" - not for us!!

And good - that seems like a reasonable time, I only just realised how good the cast is!!

smile.gif

#30 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:31 PM

I know, the cast is fab, esp Simon Callow. And so is the creative team. Can't wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users