996 replies to this topic

#931 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

Anyone know what time the box office opens on Sundays?  And I presume they do day tickets for the Sunday show like all the others?

#932 coddy92

coddy92

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

View Postposter J, on 03 July 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Anyone know what time the box office opens on Sundays?  And I presume they do day tickets for the Sunday show like all the others?

It opens at 10am, just like every other day. And by day tickets I presume you mean the 16-25 ones? I went on a Sunday in May, turning up at 9am and was 8th in the queue. :)

#933 poster J

poster J

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1014 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

View Postcoddy92, on 03 July 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

It opens at 10am, just like every other day. And by day tickets I presume you mean the 16-25 ones? I went on a Sunday in May, turning up at 9am and was 8th in the queue. :)
Yes I do mean the 16-25 ones, thinking of trying to get one in a few weeks' time. Thanks for the info :)

#934 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3355 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

Do we know who from the adult cast is staying or leaving at cast change yet?

#935 Janki

Janki

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

Has anyone seen Charles Brunton as "Trunchbull"! How is he? Went to college with him, and he is the nicest person EVER, so really want him to do well :-D

#936 tommo2k

tommo2k

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

I saw him and he was very good!

#937 luce66

luce66

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

Does anyone know how much the safety rail is an issue if you're on the front row the upper circle and quite modest in height (5ft2!)??

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

#938 theatremonkey.com

theatremonkey.com

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

It's there and noticeable, but most people get around it by sitting up straight and leaning a bit. Also try a booster cushion they offer to shorter visitors, or sit on a thick coat or two, perhaps.

#939 Morten Aagaard

Morten Aagaard

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

I'm seeing "Matilda" Thursday next week (the 8th). Does anyone know which of the lovely girls who will be Matilda on that performance? :)
Morten Aagaard (DK)

WEST END:
Phantom of the Opera x17 | Love Never Dies x3 | Lion King x2 | Wicked x3 | Oliver x2 | Evita x2 | Wizard of Oz | We Will Rock You | Sister Act | Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat | Sound of Music | Les Miserables | Sunset Boulevard | Spamalot | Thriller Live | Avenue Q | Hair | Spamalot | Hairspray | Billy Elliot | Priscilla Queen of the Desert | Dirty Dancing | Sweeney Todd | Matilda x2 | Top Hat | Book of Mormon | Stephen Ward | Once | Charlie and the Chocolate Factory |

FRINGE:
Aspects of Love (Menier Chocolate Factory) | The Color Purple (Menier Chocolate Factory) | Titanic (Southwark Playhouse) x2 | Urinetown (St. James) | The Beautiful Game (Union) |

BROADWAY:
Phantom of the Opera x2 | Evita | Jesus Christ Superstar |

COPENHAGEN:
Phantom of the Opera x4 | Les Miserables x2 | Beauty and the Beast | Love Never Dies |

#940 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:56 AM

View PostMorten Aagaard, on 31 July 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

I'm seeing "Matilda" Thursday next week (the 8th). Does anyone know which of the lovely girls who will be Matilda on that performance? :)

Their schedules aren't released and change weekly :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users