• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzie21

Lizzie21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:42 PM

I've just heard that Adrian Hansel & Liam Tamne will be performing in a show Upstairs at the Gatehouse in February!!!! SO excited to see them perform!
Does anyone have more details?

#2 Guest_sandeman_*

Guest_sandeman_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:02 AM

Details of all the performers in Sunday Night Singers Concert Upstairs at the Gatehouse

#3 Guest_Trigger_*

Guest_Trigger_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

Sounds Brilliant!! Will defo be there for this!

#4 Guest_vibbez_*

Guest_vibbez_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:53 PM

View Postsandeman, on 21 January 2011 - 05:02 AM, said:

Details of all the performers in Sunday Night Singers Concert Upstairs at the Gatehouse

OH MY GOD!! ADRIAN HANSEL!! he never does this stuff! the only concerts i've wanted to see him in the tickets are 45 pound!! can not waaait!! x

#5 Guest_Trigger_*

Guest_Trigger_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:46 AM

This is defo ALOT cheaper and looks like a great cast with him, already booked my tickets!

#6 Guest_kerry fanzznnee_*

Guest_kerry fanzznnee_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2011 - 09:57 AM

what is it about? what is adrian singing? will be good to hear different stuff?!! how many nights?!! x fun fun fun!! x
ps adrian hansel + lieam tamnne =swoooooon    xxxxxxxxxxx :P

#7 Guest_Trigger_*

Guest_Trigger_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:46 AM

Don't know much, but I hear Adrian and Liam are singing a number together. That's worth the ticket price in itself!

#8 Guest_lizzie21_*

Guest_lizzie21_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

View Postsandeman, on 21 January 2011 - 05:02 AM, said:

Thanks for the info guys! Booked my tickets! Looked into the other people too and they all sound amazing :) very excited to see it!  :D

#9 Guest_ryan`molly54_*

Guest_ryan`molly54_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:51 PM

View PostTrigger, on 25 January 2011 - 11:46 AM, said:

Don't know much, but I hear Adrian and Liam are singing a number together. That's worth the ticket price in itself!

i actually agree with that!!  what song though? can't think of any male duets?!!  LOVED liam as link!! what other songs is adrian singing?
and what females are singing? anyone we know? really looking forward to this  :) will it be recorded!!!??!!??

#10 Guest_Trigger_*

Guest_Trigger_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:26 AM

Don't think it's being recorded! We are just going to have to savour the live performance and really enjoy the fact that these two are performing together, who knows when we'll have the chance to see them again and in such an intimate setting as Upstairs at the Gatehouse. REALLY looking forward to it!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users