No replies to this topic

#1 hiphopmama

hiphopmama

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:51 PM

Well hello there, have you missed me & as Gary Glitter sang 'Its good to be back', i know guys - poor taste but not as bad as the crap that has been posted recently! Well for once i'm not advertising, i'm actually bringing you a report on an unbelievable scene i witnessed last night...yes the "Bratz", the youngest troupe in "Boy Blue" & by God did they rock the house, well the Town Hall to be precise...a night filled with acts from "Bollywood does Shakira", don't get me started on that one..pretty outfits though! and a what only can be described as the most excruciatingly painful Burmese Dance about rain & hmmm, we'll say no more on that one...talk about saving the best til last, on came "Da Bratz", brimming with a confidence that deserved more than the Town Hall, the bar was definately lifted for street/dance after seeing this set, it wasn't just the music that blew everyone away, it the way these guys performed & made the show theirs..the flowing routine that didn't miss a beat, the acrobatics that these guys did was truly a pleasure to watch, from the top of their black hats to the bottom of their Nike trainers you'd think they were dancing for the world championships, but thats the true professional in each & every one of these youngsters...a force to be reckoned with in the life of a Street Dancer..These guys were definately seeing the world in Blu last night!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users