Wos Awards Show

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_fraggle_*

Guest_fraggle_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:38 PM

I'm going along to the event for the first time on 20 February and just wondered if anyone who has been before could offer some advice? I'm sure the stars will be dressed (and possibly spray-tanned) to the nines, but what about us normal folks who are just going along for the fun of it all? Will smart casual (eg nondescript LBD, ladies' tux) cut it, or is it an enormously dressy affair, even for us plebs sitting at the back?

#2 Guest_Julia Wood_*

Guest_Julia Wood_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:34 AM

View Postfraggle, on 13 February 2011 - 03:38 PM, said:

I'm going along to the event for the first time on 20 February and just wondered if anyone who has been before could offer some advice? I'm sure the stars will be dressed (and possibly spray-tanned) to the nines, but what about us normal folks who are just going along for the fun of it all? Will smart casual (eg nondescript LBD, ladies' tux) cut it, or is it an enormously dressy affair, even for us plebs sitting at the back?

Hi!

Saw your post last night and thought I'd reply. I'm also attending the awards for the first time and have been having the same problem! Anyway I sent an e-mail to Whats On Stage and this is their very helpful reply.  Hope it helps you too!

Julia,

The dress code for the awards is smart casual, not evening wear so do not put
yourself out wearing something too dressy.

The Whatsonstage.com staff including myself will be wearing suits, but it's
certainly not black tie.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Best

Andrew

#3 Guest_Sam_*

Guest_Sam_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:06 PM

A couple of friends were at the front of the circle and saw NOTHING due to some equipment being in the way ! They paid top whacker for seats too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users