Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE(Laughingmonsta @ Mar 14 2008, 10:22 AM) View Post
Registered only postings!

Free tickets for registered members please. smile.gif

#22 Guest_Guest_salsa_*_*

Guest_Guest_salsa_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

I think it's a great idea there's a separate forum area for the show.  The series will last at least 8 weeks so by the time we're halfway through the series one thread could last 100 pages!  This way we can do separate threads about the same show - judges, specific contestants, specific shows of the series...and those who don't like it or watch it can just leave the rst of us alone to discuss it as much as we like!

#23 Guest_Guest_chris2_*_*

Guest_Guest_chris2_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:25 PM

Could you at least change the font and colours to fit in with the other forums, please?

I personally would also like to see it listed below musicals and performers too.

#24 Twingle

Twingle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE(Legend @ Mar 14 2008, 11:03 AM) View Post
Free tickets for registered members please. smile.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif Good idea!!

#25 David

David

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

Is there a way of filtering the 'view new posts' option not to include posts made in here?

It's fine at the moment, but it could become very annoying if this advertising starts cropping up constantly through vaguely titled posts and lack of close scrutiny on my part! (e.g. the thread 'Initial Impressions', which I just inadvertently clicked)

#26 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

There are several threads about this in the 'musicals' section, even though this burgundy coloured forum exists.  Why are those threads not being moved to here?

#27 Whatsonstage.com

Whatsonstage.com

Global Moderator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7744 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:52 AM

Just scanning the first page of the "Musicals" section, I really can't see any of the threads you're referring to. Of course anything to do with the TV show, I'd Do Anything, will be moved here. However, discussion of the resulting show and other casting belongs in "Musicals". That's my thoughts on the subject anyway...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users