#41 M George

M George

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE(Laughingmonsta @ Mar 22 2008, 02:59 PM) View Post
well just watched the final twelves audition pieces and wasn't blown away by any of them - i shall try and keep tabs of this whilst i am on the road again, and hope for their and the producers sakes that one of them begins to shine!

I think there are two or three that are going to be really battling this out.  I think the standard, from what I have seen thus far, is very high.
I won't be called a baggage!

#42 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE(M George @ Mar 23 2008, 02:37 PM) View Post
I think there are two or three that are going to be really battling this out.  I think the standard, from what I have seen thus far, is very high.

I have to admit after watching last nights show, there was a huge improvement, i know there are a few i think would be fantastic but lets see how they do on the show...will we finally get some acting face offs during the live performances this year? i should hope so!
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#43 Guest_colossalfan_*

Guest_colossalfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE(Laughingmonsta @ Mar 23 2008, 02:47 PM) View Post
I have to admit after watching last nights show, there was a huge improvement, i know there are a few i think would be fantastic but lets see how they do on the show...will we finally get some acting face offs during the live performances this year? i should hope so!

Francesca Jackson, Rachel Tucker and Sarah Lark - Clash of the Titans!! and the young irish one with the curly hair might be a good outside bet - very charismatic!!!

its gonna be a great competition!!!

#44 Haz

Haz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

Surely it's a foregone conclusion that Francesca Jackson is going to win.
whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should

http://curtain-up.blogspot.com/

#45 Guest_collosalfan_*

Guest_collosalfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE(Haz @ Mar 23 2008, 03:27 PM) View Post

why???

#46 angelfan

angelfan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:10 PM

So we can presume she'll miss half the performances due to illness.  She missed performances of RENT Remixed due to illness.  She's been ill during the audition process and no doubt if she wins she'll be ill again.

The one person who stood out from the rest in the first show was knocked out in the second show so I don't have a favourite.
Give Yourself Over To Absolute Pleasure

#47 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:12 PM

We've also got two pros in Amy and Ashley. Ashley was cast in the Eurobeat tour but has chosen to continue on with 'I'd do Anything'.

I think the standard is going to be higher than that of the Marias, we will have to wait and see!!

#48 Guest_Guest_westendwendy_*_*

Guest_Guest_westendwendy_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE(angelfan @ Mar 23 2008, 04:10 PM) View Post
So we can presume she'll miss half the performances due to illness.  She missed performances of RENT Remixed due to illness.  She's been ill during the audition process and no doubt if she wins she'll be ill again.

what a ridiculous comment.

everybody gets ill. especially in high stress, physically demanding professions like acting. and the west end is probably even more intense as a working environment - so yeah you can probably predict that most people will get ill at some point in their lives - idiot.

#49 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:54 PM

SARAH LARK all the way! She's perfect for Nancy and has previous West End experience which is always and advantage.

#50 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 23 2008, 04:54 PM) View Post
SARAH LARK all the way! She's perfect for Nancy and has previous West End experience which is always and advantage.

Yeah, they didn't really show her much on the TV though.. =S
Looking forward seeing her on the live shows next week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users