Tickets For The Audience Of "i'd Do Anything"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 RyKas

RyKas

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:The theatre (like dur!!), script writing, wine tasting, gigs, photography-the arts and being with chums!

Posted 18 March 2008 - 10:45 AM

I was having a look at the website and noticed tickets can be obtained from the BBC webpage http://tickets.exter...php?p_faqid=518 So apply now if you want to be in the audience!

Sorry for some reason it won't allow me to post the link so you're have to copy it sorry!
"It's just gone noon half past monsoon, on the banks of the river Nile......Here comes the boat only half-afloat"

#2 Jessie

Jessie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

You have to be 16, I hate that rule, its rubbish, there's people in the audience that look about 4!

#3 Belle

Belle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:Musical theatre, costumes, shiny things

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:49 AM

Probably family of the contestants?
###Belle###

#4 Jessie

Jessie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:33 AM

But when you look at the audience it doesn't look like they're family.....should I just try anyway? dry.gif

#5 armadillo

armadillo

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

Depends how old you look. I assume the rule is because the waiting area for the studio is a bar.

#6 jimee1987

jimee1987

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

That would make the minimum age 18.
There is always friends and family of the performers in the audience. There is one section generally reserved for them and if they don't fill it then the seats around them get filled with the next people in the queue.

You should be warned before you apply for tickets that having one doesn't guarantee you entry into the studio, you also aren't guaranteed to be sitting with the people you went with.
"Condoms don't even go with lasagne"

#7 armadillo

armadillo

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:44 PM

16 year olds can enter a pub on their own - they just can't buy a drink.

Warning to anyone who wants to attend - there is always a tedious  amount of queuing and just generally hanging around for these recordings. Don't even think of going on your own unless you want to be bored stiff long before the show starts.

#8 jimee1987

jimee1987

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:03 PM

I went on my own last year. You just have to be confident enough to talk to other people. I was right near the front of the queue as I started queuing at 3pm. I started talking to the people behind me, we had a great time chatting and the time passed really quickly.

I'd say if you wanna go on your own then just go for it. Don't let the long wait put you off.

Also, application for tickets closed yesterday.
Good luck to those who applied and I hope those who are lucky enough to get tickets enjoy the show(s).
"Condoms don't even go with lasagne"

#9 Widow Twanky

Widow Twanky

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 01:10 PM

Hi, has anyone been successful in getting tickets for the TV recordings? If so, do they e-mail yuo or do the tickets just turn up in the post?

#10 RyKas

RyKas

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:The theatre (like dur!!), script writing, wine tasting, gigs, photography-the arts and being with chums!

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE(Widow Twanky @ Mar 27 2008, 01:10 PM) View Post
Hi, has anyone been successful in getting tickets for the TV recordings? If so, do they e-mail yuo or do the tickets just turn up in the post?

Would you Adam and Eve it RyKas was lucky and is going on Saturday to the recording of the show!  I got an email on Tuesday saying my name "would be on the door" as it is too late to send tickets out.  You can call the ticket helpline on 0870 901 1227.
"It's just gone noon half past monsoon, on the banks of the river Nile......Here comes the boat only half-afloat"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users