#1 chocchipcookie26

chocchipcookie26

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:26 PM

Anyone seen him in anything?

I've seen him recently in the Blood Brothers tour and Guys and Dolls, think he's a wonderful actor with a fantastic and versatile voice
Really recommend seeing him as Sky in Guys and Dolls, just brilliant.

Sondheim <3

#2 Lynette

Lynette

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 5142 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

Ok, you've blown it now. What connection you have with the show, may I ask? We like genuine puffs, that is people saying "go and see my friend in..." etc but you are straining it a bit. Come clean. You don't do the show any favours by the way.

#3 chocchipcookie26

chocchipcookie26

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:09 PM

Is there any reason you're being so rude? Surely a moderator should be more polite? I honestly have absolutely  no connection with the show and genuinely want to know peoples opinions and want other people on here to see it so i can read their thoughts, because i personally adored it. I'm 16 for god's sake, and just a fan.

I would admit it if i had a connection with the show. One of my family's good friends is quite a well known theatre director, so i'm slightly biased towards some of his shows (though i love them anyway) but he had nothing to do with Guys and Dolls, i don't know anybody involved with it and have no bias whatsoever

Sondheim <3

#4 StephenWebbFan

StephenWebbFan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:We Will Rock You, Jekyll&Hyde, Jersey Boys,Phantom of the Opera

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hey Chocchipcookie26,  i saw Robbie as Chuck Cranston in Footloose in 2008, he was amazing. He brought such a sexy, ruggedness quality to the character which made him shine brightly like the star he is in the whole show!! I saw him in Blood Brothers aswell, he was equally as good as he was in Footloose, yet acted in two completely different ways.

I also want to say Lynette that you are starting an argument for absolutely no reason, Chocchipcookie26 is only posting her opinion on this site, which i believe is aloud is it not???

#5 chocchipcookie26

chocchipcookie26

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:16 PM

Thankyou :) Yes, he played very different parts in Blood Brothers and Guys and Dolls (which i went to see again in Salisbury in May - it was that good :D) and seems really versatile - i think he's in Roadshow at the Menier, which i might be seeing in summer

Sondheim <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users