Typical...lol

It's a short sentence, the second word is "off"

#4 damedave

damedave

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:29 PM

Judging by the awful music, it wont be long round enough for it to trouble many people....... Its not the most exciting idea for a musical anyway I have to say....and no one on the creative team is very enticing either....

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

im not being funny, however Arlene Phillips is doing this show i know people in it, and she has choreographed at least three shows in the west of today not to mention all the other shows that have been west end and broadway hits, she must be doing something right, get dance training and live the life of a dancer and try and make it before you comment, thank you for your time

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:37 AM

To be fair - no one is trying to claim that dancing and getting work isn't tough - but that is a very different issue to the show being good or enticing.

I don't think not being a dancer means that you can't have an opinion on the music, the creative team and the potential draw of a show.

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 07:09 PM

you know what i think he must be good know some people who auditioned for this and its supose to be very hard to get into xx

#8 brian

brian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 2 2008, 08:09 PM) View Post
you know what i think he must be good know some people who auditioned for this and its supose to be very hard to get into xx

I am delighted to know that Bruno is continuing to prove his worth in the profession. It is never an easy task getting the right parts especially after 'starring' in a soap. I always felt sorry that he was landed with that ultimate casting in Corrie - but according to reports he proved his worth yet again in 'Taste of Honey'. I wish him well.

#9 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

I wish him well too, i mean look at the people thats been starring in chicago,  mellow.gif

#10 Joanna

Joanna

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:08 PM

Yep, make that three on the 'wish him well' front!  The show, as has been said elsewhere on these boards, is currently experiencing various problems, with the cast/crew nervously waiting on what's going to happen, so I hope that these can be worked through and without too high a number of compromises having to be made along the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users