5 replies to this topic

#1 actup

actup

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:47 PM

jodie will win, she's down to earth underdog real, jo public love, proffesionals wll have hard go because public don't like the sorta industry favorotism and people being connected, public on't care if she's a bit cabaret she's got a big heart great voice and the most personality

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

The public obviously don't mind too much seeing as the past two shows have been cast with a professional.

And as for favouritism what nonsense that is - could it not just be that the professionals were "favourites" because they were the best????

#3 Guest_thea_*

Guest_thea_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 9 2008, 04:10 PM) View Post
The public obviously don't mind too much seeing as the past two shows have been cast with a professional.

And as for favouritism what nonsense that is - could it not just be that the professionals were "favourites" because they were the best????

Maybe but if she does the public are senseless. She is too cabaret

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:52 PM

I know it has just been said above but what a ridiculous thing to say after the public cast both Connie and Lee. The problem being is the press have made far to much of the fact Fran is a pro and most people are incapable of making up their own minds and just think what they are told to think. If I'm honest, I was one of the people that at the start of the program that was determined not to like Fran but after seeing her perform I love her. It is also no surprise that my top 3 are Rachel, Sarah and Fran.

Jodie is great and I loved her during the audition but she's starting to grate on me now...I'm starting to think a bit of a 'one trick pony'. She has a good voice but musical theatre isn't just about singing, you need to be a fantastic actress too. I think that part of it gets forgotten a little bit by the public when they vote.

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:21 PM

Ha ha

actup that is the most ridiculous posting ive read- you clearly don't have a clue!!!!

Get a life

#6 siobhan

siobhan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:00 PM

I like Jodie, I was so gutted when Cleo was voted off, If Jodie dosen't get the part I want that Adams family girl to win... What is her name??Lol.  tongue.gif  (Yes, I know I have a silly name too.)

Don't dream it..be it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users